• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
As I know the team are travelling today, many others will also be making their way up to the North West, just wanted to wish everyone a very safe journey, and don't forget those roadworks!

24 hours time and the coaches will be on the road too - excitement is building!

and hopefully a very very happy journey home as well :thumbsup::loyalsupporter:

leaving at 6am tomorrow.. Can't wait, couple of drinks after work, then heading home to get the scarf and shirt out for the morning...

As I know the team are travelling today, many others will also be making their way up to the North West, just wanted to wish everyone a very safe journey, and don't forget those roadworks!

24 hours time and the coaches will be on the road too - excitement is building!

I have been going for a long time ,and the nerves are beginning to become alive , and I haven't slept for a couple of nights in anticipation

Below is taken from Shakespeare , and sums the feeling up pretty well, but is also quoted in ''Band of Brothers ''' that I have amend the bold words to suit the feeling to suit our game tomorrow....

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that attends a game with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That went with us upon Morecombe game day!!!!

Once more for Browny England and St George!!!

Come on you Blue Boys!!!

Haha!!

Safe journey, everyone!

I'll be glued to BBC Essex tomorrow afternoon.

Back