• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Safe Standing at Fossetts Farm

Are you For or Against safe standing at FF?

• I am wholeheartedly for safe standing at FF and would definitely use it

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • I am for safe standing and would use it every now and then

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I am for safe standing but personally would stick to the seats

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I am against safe standing at matches and wouldn't use it if it was in place

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
Those in contact with those in the know at the club, my question is this: I believe Ron Martin mentioned they were exploring the possibility of safe standing at FF, what's the latest deal with that? I can email in but thought it'd be best to try here first as you guys may be having face to face contact with these guys.

I'm sure a good number of people would be up for standing at FF (poll added if anyone reads this).

Cheers.

Safe standing seemed like a subject for a long time which I didn't really see the point of even getting on the agenda however that all seems to have been changing recently. I think Villa, amongst other clubs, have been looking at how they can reintroduce standing sections to Villa Park and certain if that's a go-er then having them at Fossetts Farm should be as well.

I'm not sure how often I'd use them but i'm sure others would and therefore I'd be in favour.

The only sitting down going on at FF is if you take a deckchair

The whole idea of a new stadium is starting to sound like a sick joke IMO

The only sitting down going on at FF is if you take a deckchair

The whole idea of a new stadium is starting to sound like a sick joke IMO

Yep, I can't believe it's now over 4 years since the original planning permission was granted. Even Oxfords new ground took less time than this and construction stopped on that for a couple of years.

Mind you if it's taking this long to even get started there is hope that maybe RM has had more time to get the main stand started at the same time as the rest of the ground.

Still can't be long now as everything was 90% in place about 10 months ago.

Back