• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Salford City FC

Off to Salford City today ticking off the ground to complete 92 again

Decent day out at Salford via Train,Tram and bus.Ground very modern and facilities not bad at all toilets bit basic.Only £10 for adults and £5 for concessions admission so very reasonable.Refreshments were well priced too.As you would expect lots of Manchester United fans in attendance.Port Vale were better side and unlucky not to win.David Worral is with them now.WIth their backing I'm sure another promotion wont be far away.Decent day out and need to do Spurs to complete 92 again

Glad you had a good day out. Goes to show what chucking silly money at a tin-pot club can achieve.

Glad you had a good day out. Goes to show what chucking silly money at a tin-pot club can achieve.
Yes the level of investment there has been massive.I can see them in league one before long but not sure beyond that but if they keep investing who knows

Off to Salford City today ticking off the ground to complete 92 again

Yeah, its a pain. I'm off to the new Spurs ground next week and I think I've wangled a work meeting in Manchester on 18th (which gets me to Salford the night before).

Then I can get back to concentrating on the 42 club north of the border :D

Yeah, its a pain. I'm off to the new Spurs ground next week and I think I've wangled a work meeting in Manchester on 18th (which gets me to Salford the night before).

Then I can get back to concentrating on the 42 club north of the border :D
Doing the 42 club in Scotland is very impressive.Im waiting on a Spurs supporting pal to get me a ticket there soon hopefully

Doing the 42 club in Scotland is very impressive.Im waiting on a Spurs supporting pal to get me a ticket there soon hopefully

A bit off topic, the 42 club is great. Most Scottish fans recognise they're pish and will never win anything. As they play everyone three or four times a season, they know all the opposition and the abuse from the terraces is generally really funny.

I appear to have been adopted by the Dundee United Supporters Club......

A bit off topic, the 42 club is great. Most Scottish fans recognise they're pish and will never win anything. As they play everyone three or four times a season, they know all the opposition and the abuse from the terraces is generally really funny.

I appear to have been adopted by the Dundee United Supporters Club......
How many grounds have you left in Scotland? I have 7 left in conference national but finding time to tick them off is difficult

Back