• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Salford City vs Southend United

We're 3-0 down with less than 25 minutes to go. Why the actual living **** are we still rolling it all the way back to our defence from the opposition half.

Is this Molesley's tactical genius and analysis at work? Because if so he's a total muppet.

He has shown NOTHING so far to give me any faith in him. He's just a happy clappy prick who loves giving out platitudes after we go down to another embarrassing defeat.

Come on Ron , you hired him !

Just seen the 2nd goal. Shocking defending. No way that's on the manager.

MM may have ‘class’ and treat players with ‘dignity and respect’ but I doubt we’d be going through this humiliation under that tosser Sol and his team. I really really hope MM turns it round. Lack of ability is one thing but capitulation is a step further.

We regularly conceded 3 or 4 under Sol and lost to an actual non-league side.

The wheels have certainly come off. Not good enough unfortunately. When all is said and done this is totally down to the chairman! You can't blame MM, nor the players for a team who are too inexperienced collectively to be able to compete at this level. I am really fearful for an extended stay in conference!

Back