• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Well, keep it under your hat and all that but , my sisters brother (me) noes a a ex West ham supprters mates mum who (apart from the odd home massage) does abit of home clothes alteration. What it is that she has had a request from a very reliable source ( smelly victor down the seafront whos fond of the odd flash of the trousersnake) that the word on the street is that a very pair of large shorts was seen heading her way for abit of... how do you say it...letting out. Apparently as requested by the client the initials S.P were to be stitched on the side, but her sewing machine wasn't big enough so they have been shipped out to the nearest sailmaker in essex,
SHUGEPOP & WAGBUM for alteration.

If I here anymore, I will let you no!

Last edited:
This is the curse of those people on the "wagon" mate,they lose the plot.:p
You are so right, but I am stedfast in the knowledge that I woke up this morning full of vigour and zest, which is probably more than you lot did after your night on the beer /vino.

You are so right, but I am stedfast in the knowledge that I woke up this morning full of vigour and zest, which is probably more than you lot did after your night on the beer /vino.

But isn't it a little bit depressing that it's the best you're going to feel all day?

But isn't it a little bit depressing that it's the best you're going to feel all day?
I for one, have to many"GOOD DAYS" recently, so to begrudge you all the nice throbbing headache and the burps of regassed stella, kronenberg, goes without saying. Feel blessed in the knowledge that you have stimulated your liver into working overtime for the next 8hours or so,and reflect on the positive side of Alchohol consumption!:angel:

I for one, have to many"GOOD DAYS" recently, so to begrudge you all the nice throbbing headache and the burps of regassed stella, kronenberg, goes without saying. Feel blessed in the knowledge that you have stimulated your liver into working overtime for the next 8hours or so,and reflect on the positive side of Alchohol consumption!:angel:

Oh, I wasn't drinking (or even there), so I'm thankfully hangover free. I did manage to pick up a groin injury playing football last night though, so I'm in quite a lot of discomfort - the worst part is resisting the tempatation to give it a bit of a rub for fear of some sort of sexual harrassment charge. Apparently it's not the done thing to wander round the office looking like you're rubbing the old chap...

Baa humbug.

Back