• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Samantha Brick

Yes or No?

• Total voters
I love this picture more than anything

article-2124782-1274D932000005DC-584_634x881.jpg

I wondered who the heck she was when I saw her mentioned on Twitter, what an egotistical nightmare, and what a **** her husband looks dressed up in all that military gear brandishing whatever that gun is! Like MK, I'm forced to wonder if this is for real, surely no-one can be that egocentric? Or is she just deluded?

Whatever the answer, I'm very firmly in the "no" camp here....both to her and her husband!

*edit* haha, Pubey just showed the picture I referred to above!!!

I wondered who the heck she was when I saw her mentioned on Twitter, what an egotistical nightmare, and what a **** her husband looks dressed up in all that military gear brandishing whatever that gun is! Like MK, I'm forced to wonder if this is for real, surely no-one can be that egocentric? Or is she just deluded?

Whatever the answer, I'm very firmly in the "no" camp here....both to her and her husband!

*edit* haha, Pubey just showed the picture I referred to above!!!

It's a sniper rifle.

And he needs one of those because........? To be honest if you were asked to describe a South American bandit, he's pretty much what you'd come up with!

Fending off all the blokes with gifts to his wife from a distance.

She's pretty average, not stunning and not someone who if you saw them on the tube/train you'd do a double take at. Her overinflated ego is her least attractive feature.

Also
article-2124246-12716A26000005DC-186_634x524.jpg

Why is your computer backwards?

She's pretty average, not stunning and not someone who if you saw them on the tube/train you'd do a double take at. Her overinflated ego is her least attractive feature.

Also
article-2124246-12716A26000005DC-186_634x524.jpg

Why is your computer backwards?

And why is the seat to the exercise bike underneath the desk? Good spot on the computer.

The year was 1962 when I first set eyes on Samantha Brick. She was walking towards me through a cornfield wearing one of those summer dresses and a big straw hat. She may have been eating a flake. I knew then and there that she was the only woman I would ever send anonymous champagne to for the rest of my life.

I see no reason why not. I don't **** a personality so her articles are irrelevant to me. I would.

Back