• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which kit?

• Total voters
Not overly impressed with either of them. If I was forced to choose, it would be the sash as it's the least ugly of the 2.

Not bowled over by either of them but I wouldn't mind the sash for home and chess board away. The sash away one is too similar to this season's. The home chess board reminds me of our 08/09 home kit.

Last edited:
Sash is OK. Chess board is beyond ugly! :thumbdown:

Good to see a lot more blue though in the home kit....this seasons home shirt is awful. We are the Blues and should be playing in BLUE!

plain blue is boring like we had 2 seasons ago

That blue sash shirt isn't plain blue but it is MOSTLY blue, not like this seasons monstrosity where some genius inexplicably chose the option with a ton of white. Personally I'd like to see a return to the classic royal blue shirts/yellow shorts/royal blue socks combo of the late 80's/early 90's but failing that it has to be blue.

All about opinions. Personally I've seen us in blue at home for the last 27 years and up until this season we have always played in blue. It's traditional. We are the Blues! In my opinion the decision to add a ton of white to this years shirt wasn't a good one and I'm delighted that it looks like we may be shifting back to our traditional colours. If we do then most will be happy as this years shirt took a fair bit of criticism when it was revealed.

All about opinions. Personally I've seen us in blue at home for the last 27 years and up until this season we have always played in blue. It's traditional. We are the Blues! In my opinion the decision to add a ton of white to this years shirt wasn't a good one and I'm delighted that it looks like we may be shifting back to our traditional colours. If we do then most will be happy as this years shirt took a fair bit of criticism when it was revealed.

Traditional, maybe! But this isn't the first departure from the predominantly blue strip. You are, I assume, to young to remember past moves away from the true blue. Back in the 1960/61 season we wore an all white shirt, blue shorts, white socks with blue trim; 1969/70 we wore a WBA type shirt, white shorts, white socks; and with the advent of shirt sponsorship (the thought was that white was better for the advertisers logo) from 1980/81 to 1983/84 we played in white shirts with blue arms, blue shorts, blue socks.

So 'a ton of white' has been sported by the mighty blue boys before.

I remember Croatia (?) playing in red and white cheques at a world cup and rather liked it. The squares were large than the possible sufc shirt but still gets my vote over a girly sash.

Back