• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SAT 18th APRIL: SUFC v COBBLERS

Mr Wooly

Members
Tough game this...

But I think we will sneak a point...just!

NTFC 1 - 1 SUFC

Nicolau to score his first senior goal with a 25 yard rocket which will fly in the South stand net in front of 800+ shrimpers.

Att: 7042

684 Shrimpers actually.

I agree with the score... 1-1... but again, you are wrong with the goal scorer.

After realising he's not secure just because he has another year on his contract (re: Embo), Bramble will decide he had better put in an effort, and will rescue the point in the 77th minute.

Any other info required?

This weeks lotto numbers?

tounge.gif

Like a couple of others here I think it will be a 1-1 draw with Big Kev scoring our goal.

6243 attendance.

2-2 Bramble and Bentley with the goals.

Bramble good bit of flair and bobbled finish. Bentley 20 yard drive

687 Shrimpers.

Cobblers 2 - 1 SUFC.

They are rampant at the moment, and this is (I'm afraid) a game I can see us getting nothing from.

Let us at least be consoled by the thought that, in beating us, they'll send Poxford & Judas Rawle tumbling out of the playoffs, not to return (this season, at least).

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,14:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 16 2004,13:23)]Any other info required?
Directions to Northampton without going east please!
biggrin.gif
Think of the way you were planning on going... and then go the opposite way. You'll not go wrong then.
biggrin.gif

anyone know if you can buy tickets on the day?? I know its meant to be an all ticket encounter but surely we will be able to get one from the cobblers ticket office??..
rock.gif

I'm hoping that the Cobblers turn up thinking well that's all they have to do (turn up) that is the only way I see us winning realisitically!
sad.gif

NTFC 2 - 0 SUFC

being positive

Northampton Town 0 - 1 Southend United
Gower 43

tough game though, draw would be creditable result!
couldnt give a sh*t about the attendance it isnt a home game.

f**kIN C'MON YOU SHRIMPERS!!

The way we are playing at the moment? I think we ars capable of beating anyone! Bring it on:cool: 1-0 To the super blues, with 834 travelling supporters (No OS as he has been spending too long on SZ to get his work finished):p Attendance;6485!

I 'll go for a 1-1 draw with constantine grabbing a 90th minute equalizer.

Can't believe the arrogance of some of their fans on their prediction thread , quite a few predictions of 5-0 and 4-1 victories to them , they're having a laugh surely?

Really? Well in that case i hope they have a stinker of a game!
wink.gif
Even though i am confident in the way we have been playing i still get nervous and would NEVER predict something that obssurd!(Unless we were playing Aldershot of course):p

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Really? Well in that case i hope they have a stinker of a game! Even though i am confident in the way we have been playing i still get nervous and would NEVER predict something that obssurd!(Unless we were playing Aldershot of course):p

i hope so too , there's even a 6-1 prediction on there , nice of them to let us have a goal though
rock.gif

Back