• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saturday 27th March

Birmingham +1 on the Asian Handicaps vs Arsenal at 1.91

So a winner if Brum win or draw. If they lose by one goal, money back. If they lose by two or more, it's a loser. But it's a new account (188BET) so even if it's a loser I get my stake back as a free bet.

7 teams, 7 sixfolds at £2 each including: Shrewsbury, Rochdale, Chesterfield, Millwall, Col Ewe, Swindon and Notts County.

tottenham to beat portsmouth 1/4
bristol rovers to beat southend 8/13
exeter to draw with walsall 9/4
millwall to beat stockport 3/10
norwich to beat leeds 1/1
chesterfield to beat hereford 8/15
rochdale to beat grimbsy 2/5
shewsbury to beat darlington 4/11

stake £5.00
return £249.73

No bet for me on the weekend. Only on a horse yesterday called 'Nice One Eric' which provided me some money. Thanks.

Well I'm pleased to have got a winner, but I would take this opportunity to warn you all off betting with 188BET.

They took my money nice and easily, but now I have a winner and want to withdraw, it's like pulling teeth. They want proof of ID for one, plus I can't withdraw straight back to the card I used to deposit. Instead I will have to open a Neteller or Entropay account to get my money back.

Avoid this lot like the plague.

I would take this opportunity to warn you all off betting with 188BET.

They took my money nice and easily, but now I have a winner and want to withdraw, it's like pulling teeth. They want proof of ID for one, plus I can't withdraw straight back to the card I used to deposit. Instead I will have to open a Neteller or Entropay account to get my money back.

Avoid this lot like the plague.

I would further add that they're not even offering 'who will qualify?' betting for the Champions League this week. What a joke outfit!

Anyboydy use Totesport before? Im at hull uni, and there the closet bookies to me, and I was quite appaled at some of there odds. I.e. Drogba was 2/1 first goal in the week, when Barnard was in form last year I asked for odds for first scorer and they said 3/1. Also for an accumulator, 8 homes minimum odds is 11/2, is it worth walking the extra 10 minutes to get to a willy hill?

Back