• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saturday

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 30 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 29 2004,22:22)]Look at the thread title and think about it.
Saturday  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Cockney ?!?!?  
rock.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Thank you, Rochdale Patrol, for one of the highlights of the day when you were dragged out in front of the Southend fans. It was even better to see you clobbered by your wife / girlfriend as the police were pushing you past the bar, her screaming "That's another bloody day you've ruined." All she needed was a rolling pin to complete the act.

Marvellous

smile.gif

Another highlight from the Rochdale Patrol was when the people on the Minibus were walking to the ground and a group of 4, 7/8 year old boys, who were hiding jumped out and then started on us while we were on the other side of the road.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 30 2004,13:18)]Not forgetting dale is also the home of the great..........Lisa Stansfield!

laugh.gif
I am too old for this site - give me Alma Cogan any day !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banksy @ May 04 2004,08:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 30 2004,13:18)]Not forgetting dale is also the home of the great..........Lisa Stansfield!

laugh.gif
I am too old for this site - give me Alma Cogan any day !
And what about a Brass Band this Saturday (Cheeky Girls are Us - What a load of Bolleaux)!

Back