• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saturday

I don't think I'm being harsh when I say that the problem with the guy is that he's a to**er.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 28 2004,16:29)]F*ck you

You have a go at me yet everyone else is posting the same stuff.
true.

but...

you said we're scared of rochdale asif you get involved with the fighting and everything.

just be careful.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 28 2004,16:30)]Now that IS a load of toss.
Am I sensing someone can't do it...?  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
Can't be bothered with computer/online games full stop. Much like The Beano, I enjoyed them when I was a kid, but I've better things to do now.

Like take the rise out of Northerners on internet forums.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 28 2004,15:06)]Seriously, how strongly do you really expect us to take a threat from a club that only just about has a support let alone a firm.
Are you talking about us or them ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ April 28 2004,17:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 28 2004,15:06)]Seriously, how strongly do you really expect us to take a threat from a club that only just about has a support let alone a firm.
I never pretended we had a firm!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 28 2004,18:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ April 28 2004,17:05)]
[b said:
I never pretended we had a firm!
A firm what?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 28 2004,16:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 28 2004,15:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ April 28 2004,15:37)]For God's sake, can anything be done about banning unregistered postings?  I am new to the ShrimperZone Message Board family, and this is not what I want to read.
I found it amusing in a sad little way. And it was more interesting than all that b***ocks about 'PlayForYourClub'.

Now that IS a load of toss.
Am I sensing someone can't do it...?  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
I can't do it. Its a bloody stupid game!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 28 2004,13:33)]Just thought i would say dont come up here giving it the big one like you usually do with your cheap cockney wit and gold teeth.
Lacklustre wit from a Yorkshireman ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 28 2004,15:47)]I found it amusing in a sad little way. And it was more interesting than all that b***ocks about 'PlayForYourClub'.

Amen ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 28 2004,18:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 28 2004,15:47)]I found it amusing in a sad little way. And it was more interesting than all that b***ocks about 'PlayForYourClub'.

Amen ...

WS
Fat fingers Mike ?
smile.gif

I'd say PlayForYourClub is more relevant to this board than petty opposition baiting which is one of the reasons Rivals fell apart. I'd hate to see the Zone degenerate to that level.

Cockles has posted just about the most intelligent reply on this thread that I've seen.

Those that can do. Those that can't hide behind a keyboard. Those that definitely can't (i.e. wusses like me) don't even try to hide behind a keyboard.

Must rush, the furry dice need a wash, the loafers need a brush and the XR3i needs a service.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 28 2004,19:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 28 2004,18:05)]
[b said:

Amen ...

WS
Fat fingers Mike ?
smile.gif

I'd say PlayForYourClub is more relevant to this board than petty opposition baiting which is one of the reasons Rivals fell apart. I'd hate to see the Zone degenerate to that level.

Cockles has posted just about the most intelligent reply on this thread that I've seen.

Those that can do. Those that can't hide behind a keyboard. Those that definitely can't (i.e. wusses like me) don't even try to hide behind a keyboard.

Must rush, the furry dice need a wash, the loafers need a brush and the XR3i needs a service.
As Groucho MArx said:

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Genius!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 28 2004,18:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 28 2004,13:33)]Just thought i would say dont come up here giving it the big one like you usually do with your cheap cockney wit and gold teeth.

WS
Isn't Rochdale in Lancashire? It's part of Greater Manchester isn't it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 29 2004,10:37)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
Yeah

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 29 2004,10:37)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
Yes.

Look at the thread title and think about it.

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 28 2004,19:24)]Must rush, the furry dice need a wash, the loafers need a brush and the XR3i needs a service.
XR3i? Naaah mate, 1600E. Now there's a proper Essex man's motor.

Back