• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saturday

Alright boys you looking forward to Saturday, any thoughts on the game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 15 2004,15:03)]Alright boys you looking forward to Saturday, any thoughts on the game
Yeah, I wonder of the West Stand Club Shop will be open.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Oct. 15 2004,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 15 2004,15:03)]Alright boys you looking forward to Saturday, any thoughts on the game
Yeah, I wonder of the West Stand Club Shop will be open.....
and how revealing will the clothes of the new barmaid in The Spread Eagle be....

I'm wondering how the heck we're going to get through half time with no Bluebelles to watch!?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

What new barmaid..............the game, the game.  Well, for the third time we've got a real chance to get close to the top three.  Sadly, we couldn't get the points v Wycombe and Darlington but after last week I'm sure we'll do it.  I've said from Day 1 that this is the best squad I've seen since we've been back in this division and I've seen nothing to change my mind.  (Luckily I wasn't at Rochdale and Darlington and I've put Cheltenham into a twilight zone!)  A 2-1 win and a place in the play off places by 5.50.  Then a pint in the Spread and a look at that barmaid......I mean Man. City v Chelsea, no, I mean the barmaid...... or even VH1 Classics!

I'm very much looking forward to the game tomorrow. All of the Americans have been knocked out of the match-play golf tournament, I hope that Langer is still in tomorrow, as it would make for a very interesting game.

Then to the Spread to prev over the barmaid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Oct. 15 2004,15:24)]Sounds good, what why no Blue Belles, where have they gone?
Old Trafford for the Rugby League Grand Final

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ Oct. 15 2004,15:33)]No Bluebelles? Doh!
Sales of the 50/50 will plummet!
There will be a few selling tickets, just none dancing.
sad.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 15 2004,16:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Oct. 15 2004,15:24)]Sounds good, what why no Blue Belles, where have they gone?
Old Trafford for the Rugby League Grand Final
Knew those girls would make it to the top level one day. Do we get any kind of compensation for the decrease in attendances?

Back