• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Saturdays attendance?

Petejames

Striker
So it’s been a long time since fans have been able to attend roots hall in a Lge game for quite a long time what do we think we could get crowd wise v Stockport? I’d like to think 5,000 Minimum

I'd somewhere between 5/6,000. Not sure how many Stockport will bring, because of the funny kick off time and TV coverage. 4/500 maybe?

4,585 sold so far (Not inc Stockport who I'd expect to bring 300-400)

So somewhere between 5,000-5,500 would be my guess.

Our early season crowds tend to be on the low side (holidays/staycations etc) so anything over 5,000 would be very good to be honest and more than a lot of League 2, even some League 1 attendances.

When are the season cards sent out? or is it only me and my grandson who ain't received them,talk about cliff hanger and we moan about other clubs ticket distribution.:Angry:

Would of preferred this game to be 3pm. I'm sure stockport would of brought 800/1000 if it was 3pm kick off...... we probably would of gone over the 6k mark if that was the case. 5k attendance with the game being on bt, not to sad I guess.

When are the season cards sent out? or is it only me and my grandson who ain't received them,talk about cliff hanger and we moan about other clubs ticket distribution.:Angry:

I don't think anyone has them yet. I don't have mine.

T fit in with BT Sport's scheduling, at a guess.
Yeah BT tend to have the early prem game whilst sky have the later one. Also the broadcast blackout is back this season so any TV game on a sat will have to be early or late ko unfortunately.

4,585 sold so far (Not inc Stockport who I'd expect to bring 300-400)

So somewhere between 5,000-5,500 would be my guess.

Our early season crowds tend to be on the low side (holidays/staycations etc) so anything over 5,000 would be very good to be honest and more than a lot of League 2, even some League 1 attendances.
I think with that many sold so far we might clear 5500 quite easily Stockport have 650’tickets available bank holiday at the seaside ain’t played them for a good few years

The last few years' home opener attendances:

15/08/2015: Walsall 6149
06/08/2016: Gillingham 8141
05/08/2017: Blackburn 9257
04/08/2018: Doncaster 7147
10/08/2019: Blackpool 6823
12/09/2020: Harrogate 0

Excluding last year, the average was 7503.4. Skewed up a bit by a big crowd against Blackburn and a derby against Gillingham.

Late August crowds tend to be a bit smaller than early August.

In the circumstances, getting to 5500 this Saturday will be doing well.

Back