• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Save our Southend Save our Southend - New COPA90 video

I agree what others have said a very emotional film professional put together film well done one and all couldnt put it better myself.
Wonder if Kerry got a reply?

Supporter of 14 years and this video sums it up perfectly. A life without this football club is undoubtedly a worse one.

Not sure how many of us fans could fill that empty space without SUFC. Let's hope Ron watches this and realises just how much is riding on his decisions.

Ron understands p&l statements and cash flow.. not videos.. the only people who will get emotional will be supporters (not just of Sufc). Take arms, take action.. demonstrate his offices or home..

Brilliant Kerry and all involved, brings back so many memories of my last 50 years at the hall, loved the lows and the all to infrequent highs. But what can we all do next to move on our displeasure? Just sitting at home moaning doesn’t seem enough.

Thoughtful, thorough and thought provoking. Your passion and commitment to SUFC parallels my own and many other life long fans. Your comments about being a school kid who was in a minority in supporting your local team, and the acceptance that there will always probably be more lows than highs crystalizes what it means to be a true SUFC supporter. There have always been a hundred reasons not support the "Shrimpers" , always been an unfashionable club.. However, this in itself creates an intense, unwavering support as a fan. You are also right in highlighting the lineage through the years of generations and traditions. For me it affords me the opportunity to return back to England several times a season to watch games. Through my club, as a prism I can relive my childhood and also an England that no longer exists.

Really well done Kerry. Thank you.

Class and heartfelt Kerry. I'd love Ron to actually respond but I'm not holding my breath. Tuesday night I was sad, seeing this I'm even more sad. Desperate times for the Club and the fans.

Well done to all involved in making this. Captures the true emotions that we are all going through. Amazing job.

Back