• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Savings on Season Tickets?

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Did you get an e-mail from the club about Haarts saying that if you put your house up for sale with them they will give you a 10% discount on your Season ticket?

So if you want to save a massive £38 quite simply:

1) Contact Haart put your house up for sale
2) claim your 10% discount on your Season Ticket
3) Sorry Haart decided not to sell my house after all.

A little bit more tricky if you live at home, as you also have to:
1) convince parents to go out while Haarts come round
2) Try and get Haarts to sell the house when you don't own it.
3) Hope parents don't notice/conceal For Sale Board.
4) Hide all local papers with the property page in till taken off market.

Only joking we don't want to aliente one of our sponsers do we?

P.S. I forgot we've all renewed our season tickets already haven't we.

Nobody picked up on this when I mentioned it before, but a Shrimper on The Saints Forum reckons Haart have ditched our back sponsor deal as they are now Col U's main sponsor. Anybody know if there's any truth in this?

Nobody picked up on this when I mentioned it before, but a Shrimper on The Saints Forum reckons Haart have ditched our back sponsor deal as they are now Col U's main sponsor. Anybody know if there's any truth in this?

Well I suppose the fact that all home and away shirts are now on sale in teh club shop suggests we are definately getting a new shirt - most likley with a new sponser....

Well I suppose the fact that all home and away shirts are now on sale in teh club shop suggests we are definately getting a new shirt - most likley with a new sponser....

I think this is more down to the fact that last seasons had "A Century United" on them

Apart from the Century Badge it can only be Haart on the back as Insure & Go
have another year left of of there deal with the blues

Plus we have that short sponser aswell, but Im not even sure what that is?? It must be Haart that is changing then? I hope so to be honest as I begrduge them bringing out a brand new shirt with only a tiny bit of detail changed....would they actually sell that many if they changed just the badge? Im not sure if I would buy it.

Plus we have that short sponser aswell, but Im not even sure what that is?? It must be Haart that is changing then? I hope so to be honest as I begrduge them bringing out a brand new shirt with only a tiny bit of detail changed....would they actually sell that many if they changed just the badge? Im not sure if I would buy it.

Sam, seeing as I am the "kit professor" I have a question for you. What is your opinion of female replica shirts being avalable? I mean would you buy the ladies England shirt or just the regular guys one? Can't ever see there being a demand for our club shop to differentiate :p

I think it's Simpson & Webb the short sponsors.

Sound like some folk duo or something :D

Sam, seeing as I am the "kit professor" I have a question for you. What is your opinion of female replica shirts being avalable? I mean would you buy the ladies England shirt or just the regular guys one? Can't ever see there being a demand for our club shop to differentiate :p

Actually I already have a female fitted England shirt....it looks much better on women than the mens shirts do, esp from a male point of view ;) (so I have been told) - plus it is nice to feel a bit feminine at the footy esp surrounded by all that testosterone every week.....

I would definatly opt for the female version and am pretty sure any woman slender enough to carry it off would no doubt buy it. My female friends - (Nat/Mrs Gower being one of them) have actually opted for childs sizes last year to get the fitted effect (plus the cheaper price) and it def provides more eye candy for the men :hilarious: :hilarious:

Actually I already have a female fitted England shirt....it looks much better on women than the mens shirts do, esp from a male point of view ;) (so I have been told) - plus it is nice to feel a bit feminine at the footy esp surrounded by all that testosterone every week.....

I would definatly opt for the female version and am pretty sure any woman slender enough to carry it off would no doubt buy it. My female friends - (Nat - Mrs Gower being one of them) have actually opted for childs sizes last year to get the fitted effect (plus the cheaper price) and it def provides more eye candy for the men :hilarious: :hilarious:

I think we should demand that all female football-goers wear woman fit/child sizes from here on in.

Bring it on!

Serious question for you SL, I was in New York last month and persuaded a slender lady to support the Shrimpers and plan to give her a shirt next time I see her, would say a size 10 size so what size Nike shirt should I get her?

She's got well into it,taken a shine to Freddy, better watch what I say in case she is reading this.

Back