• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

say NO to chico time !

jokercomedyclub

I say we kidnapp chico just as he is about to go on stage and we substitute him with DAGGENHAM KEV !!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ Nov. 16 2006,10:39)]I say we kidnapp chico just as he is about to go on stage and we substitute him with DAGGENHAM KEV !!!!!!!!!!!
We could but I am afraid TBTV hold the exclusive image/interview/tv rights to Dagenham Kev Inc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,10:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ Nov. 16 2006,10:39)]I say we kidnapp chico just as he is about to go on stage and we substitute him with DAGGENHAM KEV !!!!!!!!!!!
We could but I am afraid TBTV hold the exclusive image/interview/tv rights to Dagenham Kev Inc.
"none of'ya business.. "

TRUEBLUE Iam sure we could come to some sought of arrangement ! what is his fee ? what technical equipment does he need ? backing singers etc ! more to the point what is your fee ? if he not available saturday what is the chance of him doing a quick ten min set at the jokercomedy club next friday ?

[b said:
At least Kev is guaranteed to give us a laugh - all Chico is guaranteed to do is make us puke!!.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Nov. 16 2006,11:03)]
[b said:
At least Kev is guaranteed to give us a laugh - all Chico is guaranteed to do is make us puke!!.
sad.gif
I don't know, if he was singing and happend to fall arse over tit - i would laugh!
unclesam.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,11:00)]Well I am sure we can sort something for the future as for saturday I will be having an exclusive with kev covering more points.
Can you please ask Dagenham Kev a couple of things I have always wanted to know;

1) What he has in his sandwiches he takes on away trips?

2) Has he ever been asked to leave a pub on any away trip for eating his own sandwiches on their premises?

3) Does he think he would still be known as Dagenham Kev even if he had a different name?

Thanks in advance...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Nov. 16 2006,12:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,11:00)]Well I am sure we can sort something for the future as for saturday I will be having an exclusive with kev covering more points.
Can you please ask Dagenham Kev a couple of things I have always wanted to know;

2) Has he ever been asked to leave a pub on any away trip for eating his own sandwiches on their premises?

3) Does he think he would still be known as Dagenham Kev even if he had a different name?

Thanks in advance...
I will find out for you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Nov. 16 2006,12:01)]
[b said:

Thanks in advance...
I would like to know why he called himself Cecil at the Southampton away cup game in the late 90's..?
rock.gif

I want to know if his mouth ulser has cleared up?

Although I suppose we can just look to see if he is drinking sideways again
laugh.gif

"None of your business"
cool.gif

Dagenham Kev, the bloke is a Southend legend isn't he for all the wrong reasons.

I remember him a few times coming on his crutches with his face black and blue and every time i ask him what happened he said his brother has given him a good hiding.
biggrin.gif
. It wouldn't surprise me if he had driven his brother mental or one of the many skumbags in Dagenham just fancied picking on the local idiot who can't defend himself.

Poor old Kev.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,19:53)]Dagenham Kev, the bloke is a Southend legend isn't he for all the wrong reasons.

I remember him a few times coming on his crutches with his face black and blue and every time i ask him what happened he said his brother has given him a good hiding.
biggrin.gif
. It wouldn't surprise me if he had driven his brother mental or one of the many skumbags in Dagenham just fancied picking on the local idiot who can't defend himself.

Poor old Kev.
Have you managed to stay in touch with young Kev whilst youv'e been away Benny,cos i know how close the two of you were ?

Back