• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

School Pranks

Okay, so I leave school next week and my whole year is going to go mental. I, however, would like some really good pranks to deploy on the school and wondering whether some of the sick, twisted minds on here would lend a hand. Currently we are:

- Ultragluing all the locks on the doors
- Taking out all the doorbars in the school.
- Chaining teachers tyre's to other teachers tyre's
- Smoke bombing the library
- Ducktaping the well known year seven bully boy to a goal post and have a match on it.

We threw out the idea of chaining up the school the night before, we thought it would just be a case of them cutting it. Badda bing badda boom.

Help?

thin line between school pranks and criminal damage... fish in warm and hard to access areas is always a good one

Okay, so I leave school next week and my whole year is going to go mental. I, however, would like some really good pranks to deploy on the school and wondering whether some of the sick, twisted minds on here would lend a hand. Currently we are:

- Ultragluing all the locks on the doors
- Taking out all the doorbars in the school.
- Chaining teachers tyre's to other teachers tyre's
- Smoke bombing the library
- Ducktaping the well known year seven bully boy to a goal post and have a match on it.

We threw out the idea of chaining up the school the night before, we thought it would just be a case of them cutting it. Badda bing badda boom.

Help?

How about the number of a good solicitor?

Leaving a fish, or a bottle of milk in hard to find areas is always an old favourite.

Sneaking into the girls toilets, and filling the citerns with red ink can be a laugh too

My one, if I do say so myself, was brilliant...

Find one particular toilet, ideally the most popular one, then clog the sinks, fill them with water and put live fish in each. You can pick up cheap ones from PetSmart for like 30p each. Put a tub of food on the side and a "Feed Me" sign on one of the mirrors. Instant hilarity.

One of the more ingenius ones I heard came from SHSB, where they released 3 chickens into the school. Each chicken had a number on it's back, 1 2 and 4. They found chickens 1 2 and 4, but spent weeks looking for Chicken 3....

From a teacher's point of view, I'd say be careful!

As staff, we appreciate fun things.... not things that cost to replace or fix, or take up ahuge ammount of time to clean up!

I remember when we left 6th form, we had a big kids party in the common room, balloons, jelly/ice cream, sweets, party games etc - loads of the staff came in and joined in. It was a really fun and memorable day - still got loads of great photos.

One of the more ingenius ones I heard came from SHSB, where they released 3 chickens into the school. Each chicken had a number on it's back, 1 2 and 4. They found chickens 1 2 and 4, but spent weeks looking for Chicken 3....

Now that is a good one. Loosening all the bell covers is always a good one.

Ring Ring CLANG!!

We took the public address speaker in the common room off the wall, and wired the whole system to a stereo and played music around the school. Some of the teachers guessed what we had done and descended on the common room...only to find the head boy alone doing some work (it wasn't the end of year). The reason they thought that was what we had done is because we had spent a couple of weeks setting up a diversionary tactic by telling and showing them the common room speaker off the wall, wired up to various different personal stereos...

What they didn't know is that we had actually used a different room somewhere the other end of the school! They had no idea where we were based.

Last edited:
Condoms on door handles. (new ones that is)

As someone said it sounds more like criminal damage than a prank but if you want one it has to be to put cling film on the toilets.

Carve your name into a desk. I took great pleasure in sitting at a desk that Rob Denmark once sat at. You could one day become famous and amaze some other child.

I heard that it was westcliff high. which to me suggests it's just a fable! but if true what a laugh.

Beefy, did our year egg and flour the library? i remember we got sent home by half nine.

Back