• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scotland v Ukraine

blueblueblue

Striker
This is a difficult one for me. I'll always support a home Nations team (unless it's against England), but they're playing Ukraine tomorrow night!!!!!! I'm not sure..........

Virtually the whole of Europe will be without doubt supporting the country that has suffered so such torment and heartache at the hands of an immoral leader and will be hoping for a decent win that would bring the much needed lift to a desperate population.
On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a few who'd prefer a Ukraine win.

Stolen from FB

As BBB has said supporting the home team is usual thing to do but I believe that Ukraine people need something to cheer about in these desperate times

Ukraine it is then, Scotland are very poor. 6 of the Ukraine players haven't played since December. They look much sharper....

If Ukraine go on to win the World Cup I’m calling a scam and never watching international football again !

That will show them ! 😂

If Ukraine go on to win the World Cup I’m calling a scam and never watching international football again !

That will show them ! 😂

I can't see Ukraine beating Wales in Cardiff, Scotland have improved over the last couple of years but Wales are a much better side.

I thought the Ukrainians looked super slick going forward,average in defence and the keeper reminded me of Jan Tomaszewski(The clown) Poland v England 73,should be a great game when they play Gareth Bale.

I thought the Ukrainians looked super slick going forward,average in defence and the keeper reminded me of Jan Tomaszewski(The clown) Poland v England 73,should be a great game when they play Gareth Bale.
That was Brian Clough's nickname that he gave him after he had the game of his life against England. He was no clown at all, and basically saved everything thrown at him. I loved Brian Clough and his quotes, but he got it wrong that night and it was definitely sour grapes.
As for Rod Stewart, I still haven't quite forgiven him for invading Wembley as part of the Scots army. And yes , that is him. But he comes to Southend every now and again to have a meal. He's meant to be very down to earth, and will even break into song now and again if in the mood. A good tipper I'm told as well, so he's not all bad.
413E6DA600000578-0-image-a-5_1496949874792.jpg

That was Brian Clough's nickname that he gave him after he had the game of his life against England. He was no clown at all, and basically saved everything thrown at him. I loved Brian Clough and his quotes, but he got it wrong that night and it was definitely sour grapes.
As for Rod Stewart, I still haven't quite forgiven him for invading Wembley as part of the Scots army. And yes , that is him. But he comes to Southend every now and again to have a meal. He's meant to be very down to earth, and will even break into song now and again if in the mood. A good tipper I'm told as well, so he's not all bad.
413E6DA600000578-0-image-a-5_1496949874792.jpg
But just not a Jock,London born and bred.

Did he not have a trail with Brentford ???? Rod S that is

Wales will have a lot more going forward as well as being a more solid unit than Scotland, should be a good game on Sunday. So much to play for.

He should support Southend ,after all we play in blue colours same as scotland,only difference is we are braver

I f you doubt what i said above ask yourself what supporters have braver hearts than ours, after all we been through these past few seasons .

Back