• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scott Forbes

We have Scott coming to Roots Hall for the cov game on Sat Feb 15

I need in next day or so to pen the SUEPA section of the match day prog. Any memories etc of Scott that you have that I can use for the prog?

Cheers

We have Scott coming to Roots Hall for the cov game on Sat Feb 15

I need in next day or so to pen the SUEPA section of the match day prog. Any memories etc of Scott that you have that I can use for the prog?

Cheers
I remember he was a keen musician.. did he keep that up? Yet another player whose career was sadly blighted by injury. Nine days older than me!!

The greatest moment of all:

If someone could get a reasonable still pic of that celebration I'd love to use that on the SUEPA Facebook site ..................... please

Scott has got a party of eight in the Legends Lounge plus others in the stand coming to this - we'll get him on the pitch pre KO (maybe to do that celebration?)

He'll be in the Legends Lounge after the match if anyone wants to pop up and relive that Canvey goal etc with him

If someone could get a reasonable still pic of that celebration I'd love to use that on the SUEPA Facebook site ..................... please

Scott has got a party of eight in the Legends Lounge plus others in the stand coming to this - we'll get him on the pitch pre KO (maybe to do that celebration?)

He'll be in the Legends Lounge after the match if anyone wants to pop up and relive that Canvey goal etc with him

I’ve got my Forbes shirt I’m desperate to get signed, is this something that could be arranged please?

@Ricey - of course. Will you be at the game? Just get up to the Legends Lounge after the final whistle and we'll get him to sign it for you, have a pic etc PM me if you want further details

Cheers, Andy

Of course I’ll be at the game. The greatest Southend United players of all time is going to be there :Smile:

Best I have got.

Scott Forbes 2.jpg

Here are pics of the FA Cup 2nd Round 10th December 2000 Match Programme

Canvey Island v Southend United 1.jpg

Canvey Island v Southend United 2.jpg

Here is part of the BBC Essex match commentary (from the British Library) with chat with both sets of supporters before and after the game between Canvey Island and Southend United in the FA Cup 2nd Round game, plus post match interview with David Webb.

Link

Thanks Big Dad, that's great. I'll just check with Scott that he is ok with me posting this up - don't want to embarrass him especially as he's bringing friends to the game and he is now a responsible business man!

****ing typical, an article I actually want to read and I’ve reached my limit.

Go **** yourself Echo!

****ing typical, an article I actually want to read and I’ve reached my limit.

Go **** yourself Echo!
Annoying ain't it! I only read blues stuff anyway.
Can't you have a word with CP and say no point posting on here if we can't read it?
They can nick ideas from SZ if we can read their articles.

Back