• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scott Forbes

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 10 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 10 2004,15:15)]what is this? 1999?
why?
I was thinking of partying.

Actually, no, I thought he got released AGES ago and was condemned to a life playing acoustic folk music in deepest Canewdon with the rest of the X-Files extras- apart from Mrs Mcscriven who is delightful.

I thought he must be seriously out of favour down there, the Canvey reserves won the reserve league and Forbes was nowhere to be seen in the Echo photo.

I think the only time he's been associated with them this season is when Sky dug him up as part of the buildup to Canvey/Southend the game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 10 2004,15:20)]He has constantly been out on loan, but he was still a Canvey player
Mrs WS's relatives - the Canvey fans - have been over this week and said that Forbes was told that he didn't feature in King's plans for domination last summer ... but the crazy, young fool kept turning up on matchday, sitting in the dressing room, etc. In the end Fat Jeff had to tell him to f**k off. He was indeed on loan at Bishop's Stortford a few months back but he hasn't done anything much during the season ...

WS

He did however play a storming acoustic set down at Chequers in Canewdon the other Sunday nigt.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON HEAVENS DOR WOAH WOAH WOH WOH WOH"

he's not 32 so what does it matter
tounge.gif

Back