• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

scott spencer

Poor Screech, didn't turn out too well for him, and he seemed such a nice young lad.

I'm a nice young lad, doesn't mean I'm cut out to be a pro footballer!

Incidentally, his twitter ramblings made him out to be a bit of a tool (a bit like my SZ ramblings I suppose).

I suppose Steve Tilson is 'an idiot' and 'shouldn't be involved in football' ?

Drewe Broughton has also been released

donkey.jpg

Scott Spencer is a useless jumped up little curly shi t. How many clubs has he had? Admit it son, Southend Manor is about your level!

Its his own fault for not listening to Paul Sturrock at the training ground - if he worked hard, he would get into the team, simple as that - to call Sturrock an idiot is way below the belt!

Maybe he will be back playing for Braintree at Lincoln :p maybe not, as Braintree Town got good forward and Spencer won't get in their 1st team!

Spencer seemed so full of promise at thend of last season, but after the change of management he failed to learn an important football lesson and rather showed himself up on twitter & in the press.

Of course it'll be those mean nasty football club's fault, not his negligable amount of braincells/talent.

Scott Spencer is a useless jumped up little curly shi t. How many clubs has he had? Admit it son, Southend Manor is about your level!

Wiggy I may have to ask you to remove some of those allegations.....

.......he cut his hair so he's no longer curly.

Another cracking Tilly signing (twice). I can barely believe he didn't shoot Lincoln to safety.

I was optimistic about him until the spray at PS. Bit of an indicator of a loose cannon; therefore proving what PS knew all along. IMO, I rate PS' eye for footballers a bit more than I would ST's. Though that shouldn't take the shine off the amazing achievements that Steve worked while here, achievements that PS now needs to do himself.

Back