• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scott Spencer

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
Always liked him when he was with us , really wanted Sturrock to give him a chance .

Have you seen his goal record for Hyde ? :stunned:

Played 66 , Scored 41

Would rather have Crawford back that Spencer.

I'd rather we look at Kieffer Moore and Ollie Palmer from the Conference South if we are basing players to look at on goalscoring records. Both young too.

Just seen Moore has signed for Yeovil!

I never came across a Billy Big-ones attitude on the occasions I met him, seemed a very pleasant young man. I think he's happy at Hyde, makes a big difference.

I never came across a Billy Big-ones attitude on the occasions I met him, seemed a very pleasant young man. I think he's happy at Hyde, makes a big difference.

Big difference between how people act in public and how they are behind closed doors. Bit like how they are behind a keyboard and how they are in real life.

You won't see much of him there

Highlighted to help OBL get the pun

Last edited:
Scored a 94th minute pen for Hyde today to equalise.

He probably could be an average L2 forward if he put his mind to it. Was very childish and a bit of a t**t when he was here. He needed to go away and grow up a bit.

Back