• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nothing we didnt no already. Its one thing to be broke,but be upfront with the staff, and ask for there help to pull through, and you will pay them as soon as you can, but not to pay people, and then treat them like that, is Martin through and through.

It's all spot on. I remember being told by Tilly at the time that if he went to the Chairman to ask when and if wages would be paid, he would be given a date to report back to the players with, but that date wasn't kept to. Tilly was angry that the Chairman had made him look like a 'mug' in front of his players and it did cause friction because the players did wonder whether Tilly was being upfront with them. But they were all lied to and all taken for mugs and RM probably took great joy in attempting to drive a wedge between the manager and his players, thus making it easier to sack him. Divide and conquer and all that.

Coral:

Scott Spencer Lincoln City
First - 6/1
Last - 6/1
Anytime - 2/1
Hattrick - 25/1

Spencer's remarks show an insight into the way RM deals with people. This club will never progress while this guy is in control.

Sorry but if it was that bad why didn't he go at the end of the season like the rest of them, IIRC he was one of the few at the end of last season saying he loves it at Southend and was determined to stay and play??

Sounds like he's taking the opportunity to jump on the slag off Ron Martin band wagon, good riddance to him.

I hope we win today, as much as I've enjoyed Tilson's success at Southend I can't help but think that he's not completely blameless of some of the goings on last season and even before that, a win today will go some way in showing it's time to move on.

Sorry but if it was that bad why didn't he go at the end of the season like the rest of them, IIRC he was one of the few at the end of last season saying he loves it at Southend and was determined to stay and play??

Sounds like he's taking the opportunity to jump on the slag off Ron Martin band wagon, good riddance to him.

I hope we win today, as much as I've enjoyed Tilson's success at Southend I can't help but think that he's not completely blameless of some of the goings on last season and even before that, a win today will go some way in showing it's time to move on.

You will be blacklisted for that comment....don't you know most on here love Tilly and actually think he is god. They have all gone to Lincoln to support him today...They are putting Tilly before SUFC. Someone on here actually posted a while ago that he would be happy with a draw today....

They have all gone to Lincoln to support him today...They are putting Tilly before SUFC. .

I'm not there today but that's just plain wrong and you know it. Many will be there to show gratitude for some of the greatest years that this little club has ever seen, and then at 3pm they'll be cheering for SUFC.

You will be blacklisted for that comment....don't you know most on here love Tilly and actually think he is god. They have all gone to Lincoln to support him today...They are putting Tilly before SUFC. Someone on here actually posted a while ago that he would be happy with a draw today....

That is such an ill-informed comment, DWB.

Back