• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Fundraising SCP & SZ mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
All orders here please ladies and gents.

Have assembled the following from other threads but please post in here from now on.

1x fbm
2x davewebbsbrain
1x united we stand
2x manor15
1x fatshrimp
1x Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
1x Chaucer
1x SUFC_Ross

Last edited:

Have assembled the following from other threads but please post in here from now on.

1x fbm
2x davewebbsbrain
1x united we stand
2x manor15
1x fatshrimp

Have you got a picture of the mugs? Doesn’t seem to show on the link

How much are they? and who is the "go to Mod" to DM regarding the shipping address? or is this a collection only thing from Roots hall on a match day?

How much are they? and who is the "go to Mod" to DM regarding the shipping address? or is this a collection only thing from Roots hall on a match day?

I don't actually know the final price yet as it depends on quantities which I am still discussing with "Outstanding Branding,I should know by the end of today though. As for who you contact well it will me I guess as I will be posting them out or delivering them.. Will keep you in the loop asap. Artwork is done and that will be available for all to see soon.

Have you got a picture of the mugs? Doesn’t seem to show on the link

Mock up Pics, not the final print....
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Updated list I think?

1x fbm
2x davewebbsbrain
1x united we stand
2x manor15
1x fatshrimp
1x Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
1x Chaucer
1x SUFC_Ross
2x Cricko
1x GrumpyBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.