• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As i'm off to this one and my only other matches this season have been Rotherham away and Donny away I'm well overdue a good performance and result.

Wishing you, Brigg, and all the other travelling supporters a good game and an even better result. But having been to Scunny in the very recent past, and given our recent very poor away performances, I am not holding my breath. Still have flashbacks to Madden and Ven Veen cutting through our defence like knife through butter and a hapless Ted Smith waving his arms as though to say where is my cover? Wouldn't it be a real tonic to all concerned to get at least a point.

Could this be the game where the Lenny stop gap becomes a more permanent feature? Must have crossed the minds of both Ron and PB that the red card forces their hands about trying out one of our own without resorting to the market

My match day iFollow ticket for this afternoon is now nestling in my on-line pocket. I've only watched them win once away, at Fleetwood, so time for a change me thinks.

As i'm off to this one and my only other matches this season have been Rotherham away and Donny away I'm well overdue a good performance and result.
That's what I thought on my way to Bristol Rovers.

We set off yesterday and done an overnighter One of the lads was here for the 6-1 win in 83 but has had a further 9/10 trips without much joy

Won't be many of us here today so wish us luck....

Last edited:
We set off yesterday and done an overnighter One of the lads was here for the 6-1 win in 83 but has had a further 9/10 trips without much joy

Won't be many of us here today so wish us luck....

Be loud and proud riggers.utb :loyalsupporter:

Well done, good effort, Hope you all have a good time , and we get a deserved decent result !

Ahhhhh, tbh he is more important to us today than missing Lenny imo. Can anyone remotely see us getting a point with no oxley? Is ted fit

Brown was quoted as saying Ted will not be travelling to Scunthorpe as he is not yet ready. He will have to rethink that if Oxley is doubtful.

I found the lucky Southend away polo shirt yesterday, not worn for years. Whenever I wore it (2006) they didn't lose away. So, today I am wearing said polo shirt complete with stomach a bit exposed at the bottom (not alluring according to Mrs RHB) and it's pretty nailed on that Southend will now triumph at Scunthorpe.

Merry Christmas you happy bunch, and roll on Boxing day and watching Charlton get a total (Xmas)stuffing, woo hoo!!

Doh. And now that polo shirt is gone!!

Back