• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would it not be better to spread them out around the other blocks?

Good work whoever was behind this.

Yep but great work for who ever done this... Would be nice if the club shop produced some too, I'm sure they'd sell them.

Would be cool if a full block (or two) had one each, that would look awesome with everyone waving them around at the same time.

Good work whoever did this

Sounds good. Out of interest what is the club shop doing with regards to merchandise as on the club shop site it says goods are being delivered NEXT WEEK. Is it just me or is that a bit pointless? :sad::smile::winking:

I have acquired 3000 yellow balloons which should help. Scott do you know where you can get them streamer things, if someone has a link Ill order a load of them.

Yellow balloons? maybe if someone started a thread that everyone brings 2 balloons each, that would look great too and not expensive....

Think we're going overboard on this yellow thing.
People donating scarves, True Blue and others making the effort to generate an atmosphere to greet the players and you think they're going overboard. The mind boggles:dim:.
Hats off to them all, I say.

Though it's a great gesture, 3k isn't that many in the context of Wembley stadium, better to focus them on a few blocks.

Pubey has volunteered to wee his pants as the teams come out to add to the sea of yellow.

I may be lying.

Back