• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could be bothered to find some photos of the 12 Burton fans dancing in your North Bank, then I would. It's ok, I know all this anger comes from the excruciating pain of knowing that, whatever you try and throw at me, I'm right.

Is it now...?

Hehe. I reel you every thread, don't i? Still, I understand your need to bang on about your only highlight of the past 5 long, dour, hopeless years.

You dont reel in anything, I like to point out that the only time you played us we knocked you out.

Im sure you have had lots of highlights in the last 5 years.. 2-0 up in a final and losing, oh dear. Still its a highlight right?

If thats a highlighit in those 5 years we have had two play offs and a Wembley final, so not been all dour Im afraid.

One decent season? Finished 3 of the past 4 seasons in the top 7 of the division above you. I know it's painful for you my old china, but thems the facts. We can harp on about the past all you like - no Sarfend fan has ever, EVER seen the Shrimps in the top division, for example - but I'm talking about the here and now. You're getting beaten to signings by Gillingham. Col U have been better than you for years. So have Orient. You have Uncle Ron, we have Don Corleone. There's no cockiness, just simple, calm facts.

Not much. Damn sight more entertaining than your incessant rah rah rah claptrap, mind.

Congrats. In the last five years you have been better than us. Before that we wiped the floor with you for long periods of recent memory.

When our granddads were kids you made the old first division - well done you.....point being in your life time you have never seen your side in the top half of the football league pyramid I have for seven separate seasons (a quarter of my football life spent in the second tier). Shove that simple calm fact up your O.

Congrats. In the last five years you have been better than us. Before that we wiped the floor with you for long periods of recent memory.

When our granddads were kids you made the old first division - well done you.....point being in your life time you have never seen your side in the top half of the football league pyramid I have for seven separate seasons (a quarter of my football life spent in the second tier). Shove that simple calm fact up your O.

Thanks Dave, that was in my lifetime.......(I actually have the Arsenal programme for Orients visit)

You dont reel in anything, I like to point out that the only time you played us we knocked you out.

Except that's not even true, is it? In the past five years we have also played in the League Cup. We knocked you out. With 10 men.

Congrats. In the last five years you have been better than us.

This is the only part of your post even remotely relevant to my original point. Never mind, I'm sure the distant halcyon days of Stan the Man, Phil Gridelet and Andy Harris will keep your mind's eye busy whilst Morecambe are turning you over again.

Except that's not even true, is it? In the past five years we have also played in the League Cup. We knocked you out. With 10 men.

Yep forgot that one as it was such a massive downer, probably. Definitely another highlight for you. Get you to Wembley did it? Oh no it didn't did it.

Last time we played you we shattered your dreams :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Dream of what? Losing pathetically at Wembley? You merely delayed it by 12 months. And showed us exactly how to do it, of course, kind souls that you are.

Dream of what? Losing pathetically at Wembley? You merely delayed it by 12 months. And showed us exactly how to do it, of course, kind souls that you are.

Playing at Wembley is one of the highlights of any club. Those memories will live with me a long time, and the result was very much secondary to the experience, unlike losing a play off after being 2-0 up, after being about 10 points clear in the automatics. Oops.

This thread has had enough.

Sean Clohessy

Not sure if its been mentioned on here, but he's signed a 3 yr deal with C*l Ewe.Still prefer John White ,much more solid and doesn't go Awol when going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back