• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season 2018-19 Prediction League starts 4th August 2018

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Yes I know it's hot,
Yes I know we are still in the middle of the World Cup,
Yes I know England have bowed out yet like they normally do,
but the important news is that is only just over a month till the new season starts.

That means the Shrimperzone Prediction League will be back and you can post the first set of fixtures at the following link:
http://shrimperzone.com/xenforo/thr...sion-of-season-2018-19-4th-august-2018.96537/

Exactly the same as before regarding posting your predictions, but with one change to the scoring. Last year the easy option for Southend first scorer was to put NO Scorer and it was an easy 2 points time after time, hopefully it won't be the same under Sir Chrissy but I am making the following change.

No Scorer 1 point (not Two)
First Scorer 2 points
Second or subsequent scorers 1 point.

So for example last year Southend 4 MK Dons 0
  • First Scorer Robinson 2 points
  • Second scorer Robinson 1 point
  • Third Scorer McLaughlin 1 point
  • Fourth Scorer Robinson 1 Point

So if you had put Robinson as Southend scorer you would have scored 4 points (2 + 1 + 1), if you had put McLaughlin you would have scored 1 point.

Hope that is clear, nothing different for you just more work for me (am I glutton for punishment or what :Hilarious:

Hope as many as possible take part

Best of luck

ALL WELCOME

Back