• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Season 2022-23 Kit - what would you like?

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
It is with a heavy, heavy sense of trepidation that I post this thread. Merely posting the thread will cause klaxons to go off somewhere in Basildon for one of our number on the Zone… :Look:

Still, I’ve typed this much so I might as well continue!

Any rumours as to new kits for next year - and (lord help us) any particular wants or wishes for this?

It is with a heavy, heavy sense of trepidation that I post this thread. Merely posting the thread will cause klaxons to go off somewhere in Basildon for one of our number on the Zone… :Look:

Any rumours as to new kits for next year - and (lord help us) any particular wants or wishes for this?
You've gone and done it now!

I'd like a rebus blue and white style home shirt

Away strip similar to our Hummel away one but maybe go yellow with that. Gives me the horn just thinking about it in yellow.

If we get lots of new sponsors I'd love it if we went full south America and just had them all plastered on any spare bit of fabric on the shirt too. So not much really

Pantone 287 C home shirt

Dark Red & Racing Green quartered away shirt to mix things up a bit.

I would really like a collared shirt, don't mind the colour as long as it reflects the club's colours still (I saw rumours about us having to go a different shade of blue due to the the officials or something?)

Oh, my giddy aunt. You've done it now.:Frustrated:

I would really like the away kit to be the one we wore when winning the play-offs - seen it loads recently with pictures of John White (for obvious reasons). More of a gold colour than yellow IMHO.
Agree on the shade of yellow. Definitely prefer it darker. Big "no" from me to pairing it with black though. If we're going yellow away, I feel it needs to be paired with blue.

Back