• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joolz

Coach⭐
The Bluebelles (8): Maturing nicely now, I'm sure we'll see even more development next season.

Service in the Far Post Bar (7): Better than last year by a mile.

Food at Roots Hall (No Mark): I didn't dare try it.

The Chairman (7.5): Time will tell for sure, but I think we've got a pretty good one compared to others.

Club PR (8): Much much better than previous years.

Atmosphere at Roots Hall (8.5): Haven't known it like this for years.

Tilly & Brush (9): Fantastic first full season and they are still learning.

The Players (9): No matter how we play, we should never criticise this lot for lack of effort, something we should be very grateful for.

The Fans (9.5): Never known enthusiasm like it, possibly down to what appears to be an increase in numbers in the 16-25 years category to give some of us 'older' fans a kick up the a**e!

Overall Season Rating for Excitement & Entertainment (10): The best I can remember in 29 years.

laugh.gif

Lovely stuff. Opened this with apprehension towards the tedium of another players rating page but was pleasantly surprised!!

biggrin.gif

(We need to save the player season ratings for a time when we are utterly bored mid-season!!)

Can't disagree with your assessment. A truly memorable season and everyone's played their part.

This is beautifully put, everyone should be proud. Just to add that it's great we've got a decent kit for all the photos/videos and there are some very bad ones about. Hope Nike don't ever get sacked.

Nice to see Ron get a mention....I have doubted his intentions in the past.....but this season the way he allowed Tilly and Brush to bring in players they needed has convinced me he has the best interests of the club at heart.

Bluebelles rating should be higher, they now wear very, very revealing hot pants and also tear off their t shirts and throw them onto the pitch! That's how half time at a football match should be  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joolz @ May 31 2005,13:40)]The Fans (9.5): Never known enthusiasm like it, possibly down to what appears to be an increase in numbers in the 16-25 years category to give some of us 'older' fans a kick up the a**e!
Yeah loads of young adults this year obviously with loads of energy and enthusiam (like myself).

Matty the Shrimper - back up to 74 to go, isn't it? Unless you've been to Underhill or Brunton Park....
wink.gif
wink.gif

This season makes up of the last ten or so seasons. This is why people buy season tickets, tickets etc just for the hope that this is "the season" and this one proved to be it and then some.

Thankfully we have the summer to recover, even though I'm only 19, my heart took a battering over the season.

Back