• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season bets refunded

camden shrimper

Youth Team
I've just had all my bets for the season refunded, since they were to win the league, be promoted, go up via the play offs and various other combinations thereof that proves I should never be trusted with putting a bet on ever again and that in the eyes of Bet365 it's a voided season.

I am genuinely surprised
League 1 & 2 season bets are probably a drop in the ocean for them so it's a good opportunity for PR. I imagine if the premier league was voided they'd be far more reluctant to refund everyone.

Has the National League officially been 'voided' yet? I ask because I had an E/W bet (top 5) on Boreham Wood @ 40/1 - they were lying 5th when the season halted. Bet still appears in the 'open section'.

Some firms are voiding but most are not. My £750 on you to stay up (with Betfair, Power and Sky) has been lost. Bet 365 have paid out on my winners and refunded my losers which is very generous of them. Almost every firm seems to have null and voided ante-post handicap bets though Victor Chandler has not.

Bets I put on with Ladbrokes, 3 have vanished and I still have 4 on the go, but no money refunded:Cry:

My Paddy Power £5 to go up bet is still shown as a live bet!! Maybe they know something we don't?

Bets I put on with Ladbrokes, 3 have vanished and I still have 4 on the go, but no money refunded:Cry:

Ladbrokes refunded my bets with the exception of the win part of an e/w double on which they paid out on the place. May I ask what the vanished three were?

Ladbrokes refunded my bets with the exception of the win part of an e/w double on which they paid out on the place. May I ask what the vanished three were?
One was obviously Southend, another was Bolton but can’t remember other one, I’ll have to look back and see wat it was, other 4 I have must be a waste as one was chelsea, Tottenham, and Man Utd, can’t remember other, few quid wasted anyway.

One was obviously Southend, another was Bolton but can’t remember other one, I’ll have to look back and see wat it was, other 4 I have must be a waste as one was chelsea, Tottenham, and Man Utd, can’t remember other, few quid wasted anyway.

Bolton and Southend, you can pick 'em! Unfortunately, like you I'm unable to view my settled bets but by looking at my personal records it appears they've refunded my losers. I had a Posh/Bradford City e/w double, a Posh/Bradford City promotion double and a Posh/Newport County promotion double all refunded if my calculations are correct. Perhaps because of the impossible position both Bolton and Southend were in they have treated them differently but that's unlikely. There'd be no harm in enquiring though at the moment there is limited contact with the online site.
Better luck next season; Bolton and Southend could both be contenders.

I did a lucky 15 on sky bet with the following:

Championship - West Brom 10/1 - showing as in play
League one - Ipswich 6/1 - showing as a loser
League two - Swindon 20/1 - showing as a winner
Nat League - Wrexham 10/1 - showing as in play

Obviously hoping Leeds bottle it and West Brom win the championship to double up with Swindon, but really hoping the national league is voided as hopefully my Wrexham/West Brom/Swindon treble will turn into another WB/Swindon double maybe?

I put on some very small bets on Southend at the start of the season. Top 6, Lol, yes I know, and top half. To make their results to mean even more for me. Had a few wins, my best ever being 33/1 each way when we won the League. Anyway. I phoned PP and pointed out that T&Cs said season not finished then bets are void. Their agent said they are still thinking who to pay out or to refund, so my bet is on hold. I think they may do the right thing like Bet365 and refund bets as void, and pay out possible winners according to the Leagues decision where they finished.
Now Corals and Ladbrokes (Same firm joined up) have very sneakily erased my Southend bets from my history, so if you have anti post football bets, even if they were going to lose like mine, I would screen shot or take down all details, date and time bet placed and bet number, in case any bookies erase yours. This is not finished, and some bookies may change their settlements due to growing pressure. At the end of the day, if they say the bet is void if the season doesn't end, then they should stick to it, and use their discretion for possible winners.

Back