• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I renewed my season ticket online Sunday just gone, payment has been taken according to my credit card account however i have not received a confirmation email despite a green box with a reference number telling me i would when i completed the transaction. I normally renew in person but not this year. Anyone else had this issue? i just hope its not a **** up and don't lose my reserved seat. Obviously i will call them but haven't had a chance yet and they are closed for the day
I had this too when I renewed few weeks ago.I spoke to the ticket office and all was ok.Sure be for you too

I renewed my season ticket online Sunday just gone, payment has been taken according to my credit card account however i have not received a confirmation email despite a green box with a reference number telling me i would when i completed the transaction. I normally renew in person but not this year. Anyone else had this issue? i just hope its not a **** up and don't lose my reserved seat. Obviously i will call them but haven't had a chance yet and they are closed for the day
If you have renewed an existing season ticket and you have evidence that money has been taken you will 100% be okay.

Season ticket seats from last season won't be available to anyone else until after 4th August so don't worry that someone else will try and get your seat.

If you want confirmation and you can't get down to the ticket office or through on the phone then send an email to the ticket office manager and he will reply to you.

Went in today and sorted my season ticket, had a right touch at got mine at £185 as I’m a forces veteran they gave me the emergency services discount.

Had a look at the ground whilst we were there and the groundsman wasn’t very complimentary about the pitch. Said it’s been left too late and hasn’t taken too well. There is also a gauge in the grass where one of the boards fell of the stand.

Went in today and sorted my season ticket, had a right touch at got mine at £185 as I’m a forces veteran they gave me the emergency services discount.

Had a look at the ground whilst we were there and the groundsman wasn’t very complimentary about the pitch. Said it’s been left too late and hasn’t taken too well. There is also a gauge in the grass where one of the boards fell of the stand.
Hope they check the others are safe !

Thought the pitch looked quite bad v West Ham…

Shock.

Another sub standard surface by November then.

The whole ground is a mess I hear, from the kitchens to the stands. Going to take a monumental effort from staff to get it ready and passing safety checks.

Shock.

Another sub standard surface by November then.

The whole ground is a mess I hear, from the kitchens to the stands. Going to take a monumental effort from staff to get it ready and passing safety checks.
In fairness the groundsman did have a good point. Remember that season where we had the worst pitch because they didn’t relay it? Well on that pitch we only lost once and didn’t have a single injury.

Going by the Official Twitter somewhere between 2,500-3,000.

With it being payday, perhaps we can hit the 3,000 mark next week or two.

If we have a solid start I see no reason why we wont be hitting 5,000+ attendances.

I think it depends on the matchday ticket price. If its 15/16 quid with the odd 10 quid on a weekday evening that should be feasible which is remarkable given the last few seasons or dross on the pitch and poor management by RM off the pitch!

Back