• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I think it depends on the matchday ticket price. If its 15/16 quid with the odd 10 quid on a weekday evening that should be feasible which is remarkable given the last few seasons or dross on the pitch and poor management by RM off the pitch!
Be good to get an update on match day prices soon, it’s the one thing stopping me buying a season ticket

Yeah Tom said 20/18 were the numbers in their thoughts and the reps on the call were trying to push to 19/17 for the psychological factor of starting with a one.

Think I’m the zoom call they were trying to convince Tom that pre order @ £17 and £19 on the day
If I remember Tom said said was good on the reasoning i5twas lower than £20 as one of the guys said that it should be under £20

persobally think £17 and £19 would be good advance and on the day prices. Looking at other clubs prices last season it is in line with those and lower than a host of other clubs

I'd be very surprised if they make the match day prices too low.

Keeping them slightly higher will make up the minds of a good few to buy a season card instead.

I think £18 in advance and £20 on the day would be about right.

I'd be very surprised if they make the match day prices too low.

Keeping them slightly higher will make up the minds of a good few to buy a season card instead.

I think £18 in advance and £20 on the day would be about right.
Not everyone can afford a season ticket (even at this great price) or commit to one because of work/other things. As I see it, it’s still £22 for me and my son to go and yup, a reduction to £20 or £18 as you say would be welcome but won’t significantly boost the attendance. I’d pay £22, I’d happily pay £18.

The fair weather ones will only come if we start winning .. regardless of cost. Right now watching Southend is for the hard core only.

I'd expect to see the pricing for adult advance tickets below £20 and on the day prices above £20. I'd imagine a few people are thinking because we now find ourselves as a non-league club we should be pricing ourselves like a club that sells tickets from a raffle strip and charge £5 / £10 entry.

Lots of psychology around pricing strategies some of which makes interesting reading. For example people are more likely to purchase at £19.99 than £20 not because it's cheaper but because of the "left digit effect" with 1 being less than 2. Although the general public are aware of this so some supermarkets price items as £x.94 or £x.97. In our mind this represents the "real" price and not the cynical plot by supermarkets to price at £x.99. But then this is offset against people deciding to round prices. So in some people's mind £18 is rounded to then nearest £5.

I'd expect to see the pricing for adult advance tickets below £20 and on the day prices above £20. I'd imagine a few people are thinking because we now find ourselves as a non-league club we should be pricing ourselves like a club that sells tickets from a raffle strip and charge £5 / £10 entry.

Lots of psychology around pricing strategies some of which makes interesting reading. For example people are more likely to purchase at £19.99 than £20 not because it's cheaper but because of the "left digit effect" with 1 being less than 2. Although the general public are aware of this so some supermarkets price items as £x.94 or £x.97. In our mind this represents the "real" price and not the cynical plot by supermarkets to price at £x.99. But then this is offset against people deciding to round prices. So in some people's mind £18 is rounded to then nearest £5.
So how come when I ask my wife how much it cost and she says a tenner that it’s always £19.99 ? Or was she just left out of the research group??

Not everyone can afford a season ticket (even at this great price) or commit to one because of work/other things. As I see it, it’s still £22 for me and my son to go and yup, a reduction to £20 or £18 as you say would be welcome but won’t significantly boost the attendance. I’d pay £22, I’d happily pay £18.

The fair weather ones will only come if we start winning .. regardless of cost. Right now watching Southend is for the hard core only.

Absolutely this.

Does anyone know when these will be sent out

When I bought mine last week they said they would be in touch. They’re hoping to get them sent out before the first home game, if not you’ll collect it before the game.

Back