• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I bought mine online a few days ago. It said something about 'packs' being sent out at the end of July.

Has anyone received that pack?

Funnily enough I was just checking that. Not received the pack yet either but 'late July' is a tad vague so hopefully it won't be too long.

Yep agreed welcome surprise ! Got my initial 4 in the post with a signed football which was nice surprise I assume everyone’s getting alittle something
Scott peters did tell me that the new CEO was going to treat those who’ve been loyal but I suppose it’s a bit like bullseye, where some people get a nice voucher and others a key ring or even FÃ. I feel like I’ve actually won the equivalent to the old “speed boat” prize to be honest.

Anyone heard anything about the "unique exclusive replica shirt" offer? I'm holding off buying our shirts until I know what the score is with these.

Mine arrived today with a £30 club shop voucher inside which I thought was good of the club.

Thats good. A mate renewed today and was told not to expect an actual season card yet as they haven't even received the cards in the ticket office. Paper tickets will more than likely be given for the first game of the season.

I bought they said a commemorative special not replica, but doesnt matter either way, just want to see the team playing better and being competitive
I cut and paste the words "unique exclusive replica shirt" from the club website and checked the mail I received just to be sure I hadn't misremembered. I'm only bothered because I want to get shirts for me and my grandkids and don't want to end up with two of the same.

Like you I just want to get the season underway in whatever shirt they decide to put a badge on.

Thats good. A mate renewed today and was told not to expect an actual season card yet as they haven't even received the cards in the ticket office. Paper tickets will more than likely be given for the first game of the season.
Poppycock

Paper tickets will more than likely be given for the first game of the season.
Still nothing to see in SS2 - but I LOVE a paper ticket. Reminds me of the old days of a thick book of tickets and the joy of tearing out the right one, to find you had also torn out the next one as well.

Just been to ticket office no more being sent out yet as not received tickets in yet so can't print anymore only sent around 200 out so far

Back