• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I wonder when these will be announced?

It will be good to get some money into the club

I know its Ryman North football but I think Basildon United family season ticket at £150 for 2 adults and 2 children for this season is decent value

Probably wanting to put out some positive spin before announcing prices.After the disasters of the last 2 seasons it going to take a lot to get any other than the die hard regulars to buy one at previous prices.

How much does RM want money up front eh.

You do know the money helps the club right? If you don't want us to compete in the League, then we may as well set the price at £150!!

Put it another way as well, if you want the price to be £250 (which is a drop of approx £100), if we did some how manage to get promoted next season, would you be happy with a £100 increase on our return to League Two?

You do know the money helps the club right? If you don't want us to compete in the League, then we may as well set the price at £150!!

Put it another way as well, if you want the price to be £250 (which is a drop of approx £100), if we did some how manage to get promoted next season, would you be happy with a £100 increase on our return to League Two?
I wouldn’t whinge one bit at £250, and I certainly wouldn’t whinge at it going up £100 the following season if we were to go straight back up, I think that’s a great idea, I’ve also said in a previous post that if they made the season card around £250 then just put the price of a ticket on match day a little higher, after all you know some of these sides are going to sting us when we come to visit there grounds, tickets will be limited at some away grounds unfortunately also.

Yes!! I would be more than happy to pay that sort of increase to watch LEAGUE matches.

Not only do I wonder about the cost, I also would like to know the number of ST's bought.

I think with lower away fans likely our income is likely to plummet big-time.

Spending money on the club does not guarantee it being used to help the club though.

Not only do I wonder about the cost, I also would like to know the number of ST's bought.

I think with lower away fans likely our income is likely to plummet big-time.

Yes but so will wages and running costs. Less stewards and police etc.

it was the new CEO's first day yesterday, I'm sure sorting out season cards will be high priority as it's a good source of revenue during the close season.

View attachment 15805
Excellent, great to see him cracking on and hopefully he'll come up with something to tempt the 'maybes' through the turnstiles. Good luck Tom! The fightback starts now!

Excellent, great to see him cracking on and hopefully he'll come up with something to tempt the 'maybes' through the turnstiles. Good luck Tom! The fightback starts now!
Is that link from Facebook ? Can someone send a link I can’t find it!!!

Back