• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Agreed. I'm sure the club will be waiting on Boris and the announcement.

Can't really pop the season card holders back in their normal seats if the government wants social distancing within the stadiums.

Looking forward to getting back to watching live football.

You can if you sit in the South Lower - we have had Social distancing there for years

Hopefully these will be out this week.

Seems to be taking a while but I guess they want the right deals and prices to entice as many fans as possible.

Hopefully these will be out this week.

Seems to be taking a while but I guess they want the right deals and prices to entice as many fans as possible.
More like they are waiting to see what Boris says in his briefing tonight.

Would not surprise me if it goes to existing season cards again because of the capacity restrictions and also social distancing

They can take as long as they like IMO. This is probably one of the most difficult and crucial season card releases in the clubs history. They simply cannot mess this up.

Could you expand a bit more on that please - genuinely interested to know your thoughts.
Do you mean 'difficult' in terms of the pricing ?

Could you expand a bit more on that please - genuinely interested to know your thoughts.
Do you mean 'difficult' in terms of the pricing ?

Probably also the need to remain competitive in a division where spending for success is commonplace, while also appeasing the fans they have consistently let down for three years in a row. Get this wrong and they'll never get some of those fans back - the ones they haven't lost already.

They can take as long as they like IMO. This is probably one of the most difficult and crucial season card releases in the clubs history. They simply cannot mess this up.

Then stop putting ‘next week’ on it. As it gives expectation to the fans. Just leave it at soon. I mean it doesn’t overly bother me at the moment. I’m going to wait before I buy as I want to know if we will be able to go first.

Reactions: ace
Without getting political I think the latest announcement may have had a big factor in this. There still seems to be no certainty in when unrestricted full houses will be allowed back in again (Yes I know we got relegated :Winking:)

Then stop putting ‘next week’ on it. As it gives expectation to the fans. Just leave it at soon. I mean it doesn’t overly bother me at the moment. I’m going to wait before I buy as I want to know if we will be able to go first.

I think the "next week" was said in good faith, and then there were the rumours about "freedom day" being put back, which obviously proved to be the case. That's had an impact.

Although that doesn’t affect me, I think that’s two quite good options there for season card holders from last season. This is what you get when you have a CEO!

Agreed, they seem like two good options. Has anyone financially minded worked out what the pro rata refund would be? Assume it won't be much as there were 21 iFollow (at a tenner each) and 2 live games. I honestly can't remember what I paid for my season ticket last year!

Those benefits include honouring the price of a 2021/22 Season Card for the 2022/23 season

This indicates that prices are increasing surely?

Back