• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

After
I don’t remember it’s all linked through my account and email - the codes didn’t actually last long did they
the codes they were assigned to you account so you only had to log on and connect to the game. We had 2 ST’s and hadn’t thought about the refund part for that but i am 99.9% certain i am going to donate, I bought them knowing it was spent money so wasnt expecting anything back.

After

the codes they were assigned to you account so you only had to log on and connect to the game. We had 2 ST’s and hadn’t thought about the refund part for that but i am 99.9% certain i am going to donate, I bought them knowing it was spent money so wasnt expecting anything back.
Yeah I may donate too, just be nice to know how much I’m actually donating:Smile: also what is this unique exclusive replica shirt?

I wonder how the ifollow will work for me as I had 3 season tickets from the same household - in theory they should only take that off one ticket…guess I’ll ask before making my decision!
No only one adult 2 were kids

So for the adult refund as per my original working, refund/credit of £127.83

For the two child tickets assuming the tickets were "Junior (9-16)" priced at £80 each.

As they would be watching the iFollow paid for on your season ticket, so then their Junior (9-16) pro-rata cost of season ticket would be:-

2 games @Roots Hall = £80/23 * 2 games = £3.48 * 2 games = £6.96
So each Child credit should be £80-£6.96 = £73.04

So your total credit for 1 adult season ticket + 2 * credit for Junior (9-16) would be :-

1 Adult @ £127.83
2 Junior (9-16) @ £73.04* 2 = £146.08

Total credit of £273.91

Reactions: GDM
So, the club says

• We will honour 2021/22 Season Card prices for 2022/23 (even if we are promoted).

What about if we are relegated again?

So, the club says

• We will honour 2021/22 Season Card prices for 2022/23 (even if we are promoted).

What about if we are relegated again?

Haha I wouldn't worry about that. There won't be a club left if that happens. ?

Reactions: fbm
I didn't renew last season purely because I just knew that it would be a while, if at all that we would see games live.

I'm still owed a credit from the league 1 disaster.

No mention of that but hey ho.
Same here! I have mixed feelings about this tbh. Although my heart tells me to donate my head reminds me that football is a business. If I asked my customers to donate cash for services that I hadn't supplied, or if I asked Ron Martin for free entry to games because I was skint I know what the answer would be!

Well done Southend United.

Very good price and absolutely the right thing to do. I think we'll shift a few at that rate.

I'm happy with that price I think it's very reasonable

Back