• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

£360 for me and my son. That’s not bad. I never usually buy season cards but I’m tempted. The free tickets are good too as have a few friends & family who sometimes want to come along.

What’s going on, the club is doing stuff well and professionally- I’m very confused.

I can’t deal with all this change, I knew where I was with EVERYTHING being crap and zero expectations. Should I be raising my expectations.

If things continue every one’s season ticket will be sent out on time, to the right address, and will work!
Imagine that

Yep. £295 Adult I believe. Whether there are discounts/refunds etc we will see. But you can’t really argue at that price to be fair.

Happy this proved to be the case. Very reasonable, credit where it is due to the club.

I have donated back to the club for me and my son. I did think about asking for the credit but a nice exclusive free shirt for me, free pre season tickets and being entered into a few draws appeals. The fact we got to see all the home games last season on ifollow with hardly any issues and the low prices for the next 2 seasons also swayed me

Last edited:
Sensible and timely news coming out of the club, early signings AND universal positivity on the Zone about STs - I'm off for a lie down!

Have donated back and will be buying mine and my sons, now 17, But £405.00 isnt bad and works out at £17.60 a game. bet we will be charged a lot more at many of the away grounds of course!

Great job, at £295 I’ll be buying one along with my best mate.
£360 for me and my son. That’s not bad. I never usually buy season cards but I’m tempted. The free tickets are good too as have a few friends & family who sometimes want to come along.
If we’ve been relegated out of the League and are still attracting new season ticket holders while pulling in anyone on the fence, that’s fantastic!

Good job SUFC.

I have donated back to the club for me and my son. I did think about asking for the credit but a nice exclusive free shirt for me, free pre season tickets and being entered into a few draws appeals. The fact we got to see all the home games last season on ifollow with hardly any issues and the low prices for the best 2 seasons also swayed me
Don't forget the wall of thanks:Smile:

Good job on the prices and nice touch with the extras. Time to stop looking back and start looking forward and get behind the club again. UTB.

Think that's more than a fair price. Now just to decide which stand to be in...

Think that's more than a fair price. Now just to decide which stand to be in...
Hmm, tricky shout @Chapperz. You're way too young for the East Stand, the South Stand is only worth considering if you can get a seat in the upper gallery and you're not too tall and the North will probably be reserved for the 20 or so away supporters that come this season. That leaves the West Stand complete with the Blue Voice, alfresco cracks in the roof (which provides much needed natural light), toilets fit for amphibians only when it rains and a character of it's own when the Hall is rocking. Difficult decisions await you, my advice Go West (Cue Village People vid).

Back