• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Well done SUFC. Just goes to show what a good CEO can do. I look forward to hopefully purchasing my season card sometime next week or in the very near future.

Maybe this deserves a fresh thread of its own with the details and videos etc.

I'd like to know what qualifies for the services?

Traditionally that would be police, army and ambulance but in light of the last few years etc the hospital workers and various other key workers may be included perhaps.

I think those prices are really good and better than expected.
I had always planned to renew mine but chuffed with the news. As we always brought early we used to get the 3 free tickets which was always used.
I too, shall be donating to the club as I regard myself as very fortunate as I have remained in employment throughout this awful time of the pandemic with opportunity for extra hours.

I think also it’s great that the club have looked at child prices and made it free for under 8’s and only £65 for 9-16. Excellent thinking as it will (hopefully) encourage more young people to support the club.

Personally, I think they may well sell above what anyone thought they would after dropping from the FL

I am sure that everyone that renews from last season will get their normal season ticket seat. Last season, we were told we would be in the North Bank until covid allowed us to go back to our proper season ticket seat so I am sure that still stands

How many league matches in a season in the NL? And have match day prices been released?

Edit - 22 home games in a season

£360 for me and my son. That’s not bad. I never usually buy season cards but I’m tempted. The free tickets are good too as have a few friends & family who sometimes want to come along.
I think another big temptation is that buying this year fixes those prices for next year even if, as hoped, back in L2 - probably further savings therefore..

I think another big temptation is that buying this year fixes those prices for next year even if, as hoped, back in L2 - probably further savings therefore..
Only if you were a season ticket holder last season and are donating your credit for last season back to the club!

Back