• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I just checked out the pricing.

Firstly, as most of us posting on here are adults, we tend to go straight to the adult prices. They aren't extremely low but not extremely high either. The drinks incentive and free tickets are a nice touch too.

Whereas, the pricing and scope for the younger fans is fantastic in my opinion. Real thought and initiative taken.

I do honestly feel the club are trying to reset this season.

My only concern is committing money to something that again my be cancelled. Most people have the view that some kind of lockdown may happen in autumn again. Therefore, what is the motivation to buy a season card? Don't think I could handle the disappointment again. If only there was a guarantee things will be 'normal' for next season. My two vaccinations already seem almost pointless.

Last edited:
I just checked out the pricing.

Firstly, as most of us posting on here are adults, we tend to go straight to the adult prices. They aren't extremely low but not extremely high either. The drinks incentive and free tickets are a nice touch too.

Whereas, the pricing and scope for the younger fans is fantastic in opinion. Real thought and initiative taken.

I do honestly feel the club are trying to reset this season.

My only concern is committing money to something that again my be cancelled. Most people have the view that some kind of lockdown may happen in autumn again. Therefore, what is the motivation to buy a season card? Don't think I could handle the disappointment again. If only there was a guarantee things will be 'normal' for next season. My two vaccinations already seem almost pointless.

That is exactly my concern too, I’m waiting until at least middle to late July to see what is happening. I’d never hear the end of it from the long haired wing commander if I fork out £295 and not being able to go to many games.

No mention of this being an "early bird" offer that I have seen so am assuming that this is the price whenever you buy, therefore there's no need to rush.

Season ticket pricing for upcoming season is decent value, for someone like myself who normally pays on the door I'm little tempted in buying 1.

Signings will play a part in me buying 1. The signings at this current present look solid signings for the national league..... Murphy and the orient defender (can't remember what his name is lol) will do well for us. Next batch of signings will determine whether I buy season ticket.

I will give credit where its due. Very reasonable prices for all ages. Well done sufc :Thumbs up:

I took the credit from the season before last - not because I needed it but because I was fed up with the way the club continually seemed to spaff ridiculous money on injured players or mangers with egos bigger than their talent.

I'll be donating this year, partly because the prices are more than reasonable, but mainly because it feels like the club have started to turn a corner and are really trying hard.

Any indication of match day prices yet? For me that would be the biggest influence on if I pay upfront or not
Exactly what I was going to ask, it will swing it one way or another for me due to the distance I'll have to travel to the games

I wonder if anybody can advise me please. I have 2 Season Tickets and plan to renew them both (Seniors) as well as donating the balance of last seasons unused funds to the Club. I have completed the one line survey and also posted same to the Club, I am not sure what to do next! Can anyone advise please. Up the Blues

Hmm, tricky shout @Chapperz. You're way too young for the East Stand, the South Stand is only worth considering if you can get a seat in the upper gallery and you're not too tall and the North will probably be reserved for the 20 or so away supporters that come this season. That leaves the West Stand complete with the Blue Voice, alfresco cracks in the roof (which provides much needed natural light), toilets fit for amphibians only when it rains and a character of it's own when the Hall is rocking. Difficult decisions await you, my advice Go West (Cue Village People vid).

Other times I've had a season ticket has been in the South Upper and its a good stand. Been in the West a few times for the odd cup/play-off games and also great when the Blue Voice are in full flow.

I wonder if anybody can advise me please. I have 2 Season Tickets and plan to renew them both (Seniors) as well as donating the balance of last seasons unused funds to the Club. I have completed the one line survey and also posted same to the Club, I am not sure what to do next! Can anyone advise please. Up the Blues
I too have just completed online and donated.
I guess they will send something out in the next few days on how to renew.
Most likely I will pop down to the club and if I do and nothing has been sent by the club will post up on here

I too have just completed online and donated.
I guess they will send something out in the next few days on how to renew.
Most likely I will pop down to the club and if I do and nothing has been sent by the club will post up on here
Thanks Tinks, much appreciated.

Back