• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Further to last post I would suggest any other can in same position who is not happy should email club with their grievance. You never know they may change their mind and give us the full credit.
Don't give up, what they are saying is incorrect and not fair or valid....see my other posts in this thread that clearly detail why what you have been told is wrong.

Contact the CEO directly and also request the various supporter groups raise this at the next meeting with the club. On the last zoom call I clearly heard the CEO say he wanted to ensure all supporters were happy that they got a fair refund for last season if they wanted it.

Hope you get what is rightly yours.

I did email the commercial department on Tuesday with regards my concerns asking for the credit to be re-instated but have yet to receive a reply.

Don't give up, what they are saying is incorrect and not fair or valid....see my other posts in this thread that clearly detail why what you have been told is wrong.

Contact the CEO directly and also request the various supporter groups raise this at the next meeting with the club. On the last zoom call I clearly heard the CEO say he wanted to ensure all supporters were happy that they got a fair refund for last season if they wanted it.

Do you know the CEO's email?

It's not just about the money. It's the underhand way they have done it. The credit figures have not been publicised and we only know this happening by word of mouth and replies to subsequent emails. If this is the influence of the new CEO then we were better off under Ron and that is saying something.

Website says this morning assume opens afternoon??

Twitter says it’s closed until further notice which could mean:

1) The electricity bill hasn’t been paid
2) Someone has COVID and they are all working from home sled isolating
3) They’ve not got enough staff to open up

Twitter says it’s closed until further notice which could mean:

1) The electricity bill hasn’t been paid
2) Someone has COVID and they are all working from home sled isolating
3) They’ve not got enough staff to open up

Bit shambolic really given the nature of season card importance etc

I got a reply.
Basically anyone who got credit for 19/20 season gets that subtracted from this years credit. There was no explanation why they made this decision. I have emailed them again asking for an explanation. I have been a fan for over 50 years and a season ticket holder, with my son for over 20 years and we are seriously considering switching to a club only ONE division lower. I am wound up that this club are virtually stealing £89 out of my pocket and I talent my time emailing the club instead of watching the game tonight.

I had a season card in the 19/20 season and I assume I was owed a credit. Didn't have one last season.

Not mentioned when I renewed.

I had a season card in the 19/20 season and I assume I was owed a credit. Didn't have one last season.

Not mentioned when I renewed.

Not sure if this helps you but the price I paid for my 2019/20 Season Ticket was £395 and I got a refund of £89.85

Not sure if this helps you but the price I paid for my 2019/20 Season Ticket was £395 and I got a refund of £89.85

Tbh. I had long since forgot about any kind of refund etc and happy for the club to have it. But on principle it would have been nice for it to be recognised or offered when I renewed.

I got a reply.
Basically anyone who got credit for 19/20 season gets that subtracted from this years credit. There was no explanation why they made this decision. I have emailed them again asking for an explanation. I have been a fan for over 50 years and a season ticket holder, with my son for over 20 years and we are seriously considering switching to a club only ONE division lower. I am wound up that this club are virtually stealing £89 out of my pocket and I talent my time emailing the club instead of watching the game tonight.

Hope it's all works out but honestly would you honestly consider going to watch another non league side after 50 years watching Southend United over £89 ?

I emailed the ticket office about the credit discrepancy and asked about why are they unfairly doing what they are doing. I not long ago got a reply just telling me the prices!!! Useless conning b@$π@®¶$!!! :Angry: :Headbang:

I emailed the ticket office about the credit discrepancy and asked about why are they unfairly doing what they are doing. I not long ago got a reply just telling me the prices!!! Useless conning b@$π@®¶$!!! :Angry: :Headbang:
Hi Shrimperpeter, did you see my post 487 regarding email address for Tom Lawrence?

Still might be worth dropping him an email

Same reply I got.

Back