• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you renew

• Total voters
Barnets full price v early bird is a big difference.
Do you have last years prices to compare against for clubs too?

Barnet offering 25% discount for early birds. That full price is a disgrace though, especially for Blue Square football.

Haven't got last years to hand.

1112seasoncards.jpg

Last edited:
Barnet offering 25% discount for early birds. That full price is a disgrace though, especially for Blue Square football.

Haven't got last years to hand.

View attachment 1270
God! It definitely is a disgrace!!! It's not all seated and the view's not great from parts of the stand. The only good thing about Barnet is that they keep their food outlets open till almost the end of the game! Riles me no end that the minute half time is over, ours in the West clangs its shutters down!

I have been trying to find the 2011/12 season card prices, for all the clubs currently in League Two. I have managed to find most of them. A handful are still to release details.

The table shows any early bird prices and the most expensive season card for a seated stand. This has been ranked by full price. The figures may not be exact, but they should be close enough to give a rough feel of how our prices stack up for next year. If you have any pricing details please let me know and I'll happily ammend the table.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1269

Shrewsburys most expensive ticket is actually £478

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/staticFiles/9b/6d/0,,10443~159131,00.pdf

I said from the beginning our prices are competitive for this league, its just the % increase from last years that caused the uproar. It was made worse by the club reducing the prices last year which made us very competitive.

I have been trying to find the 2011/12 season card prices, for all the clubs currently in League Two. I have managed to find most of them. A handful are still to release details.

The table shows any early bird prices and the most expensive season card for a seated stand.

I think a more meaningful comparison would be the cheapest seated stand if we're looking at cost being an issue.

Back