• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

but you don't get the three 'tickets'. so for people who took advantage of that offer it is effectively an increase in expenditure.

So was there any advantage to the early bird or is this deal the same?

Where are you seeing that? That has not be done before afaik

17/18 Season Card prices FROZEN!
Posted: Fri 05 May 2017
image: http://www.southendunited.co.uk/cms_images/sc-4x352-3706304_613x460.jpg

Secure your seat for next season
Southend United are delighted to announce the decision to FREEZE 2017/18 Season Card prices as we strive for Championship football and are on sale NOW!

Blues would like to remind you that following feedback from current supporters, the Club have also reduced the ‘Young Adult (17-22 years old)’ category to only £150 for the season – a massive saving of £85!

Please note that anyone renewing now will NOT receive any complimentary match tickets. If you renewed your Season Card in the Early Bird Window (before 1st April 2017) you will receive three match tickets to use for home league matches.*

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...rices-frozen-3706325.aspx#yDys5aRy7XtGiCxp.99

The * is to tell you - not for the last home game of the season.

17/18 Season Card prices FROZEN!
Posted: Fri 05 May 2017
image: http://www.southendunited.co.uk/cms_images/sc-4x352-3706304_613x460.jpg

Secure your seat for next season
Southend United are delighted to announce the decision to FREEZE 2017/18 Season Card prices as we strive for Championship football and are on sale NOW!

Blues would like to remind you that following feedback from current supporters, the Club have also reduced the ‘Young Adult (17-22 years old)’ category to only £150 for the season – a massive saving of £85!

Please note that anyone renewing now will NOT receive any complimentary match tickets. If you renewed your Season Card in the Early Bird Window (before 1st April 2017) you will receive three match tickets to use for home league matches.*

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...rices-frozen-3706325.aspx#yDys5aRy7XtGiCxp.99

The * is to tell you - not for the last home game of the season.

thanks , but that's not the question I asked., I knew about that, I brought it up on this thread .The poster said we could get free cup matches, that has never been the case afaik- hence my question

thanks , but that's not the question I asked., I knew about that, I brought it up on this thread .The poster said we could get free cup matches, that has never been the case afaik- hence my question

I've not spotted that. just priority for cup matches.

The free three tickets have been available for the past couple of season and I beoebpve it was three tickets if renewed before the first cut off deadline and two thereafter however, it is not common knowledge but I have taken advantage of this for the past couple of seasons

The free three tickets have been available for the past couple of season and I beoebpve it was three tickets if renewed before the first cut off deadline and two thereafter however, it is not common knowledge but I have taken advantage of this for the past couple of seasons

:off topic: Do you speak Russian Tinks or have you been at the cooking sherry again?:winking:

Back