• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

colonelnutter

First XI
I got a new season card on Friday which is a surprise as I thought they weren't issuing new ones to previous holders. When I checked it they have put in me in the seat behind where I have sat for the last 9 years! Also I am fairly sure that seat is occupied by another long term season card holder. Anyone else had a similar problem.? I have mailed the ticket office but does anyone have a contact for the ticket office manager or someone senior as I am seriously ****ed off about this.

I got a new season card on Friday which is a surprise as I thought they weren't issuing new ones to previous holders. When I checked it they have put in me in the seat behind where I have sat for the last 9 years! Also I am fairly sure that seat is occupied by another long term season card holder. Anyone else had a similar problem.? I have mailed the ticket office but does anyone have a contact for the ticket office manager or someone senior as I am seriously ****ed off about this.

I can't help with your problem but I am aware that there has been the usual high turnover of staff and that the few that are there are doing "on the job" training and learning as they go.
For any looking to buy on the day of games I advise you go early and with much patience.

This is the list of Club staff. I don't see a ticket Office Manager there though. Dannny Macklin seems to be quite good at responding to fans queries quickly so may be worth emailing him. I think it's dannymacklin@southendunited.co.uk but I wouldn't swear to the format.

Club & Company Secretary: Amanda Balcomb
Head of Finance: Patrick van der Waag
Commercial Director: Danny Macklin
Community Trust CEO: Dale Spiby
Head of Business Development: James Sharples
Senior Commercial Executive: Joanne Smith
Commercial Sales Executive: Olli Boot
Head of Marketing: Rhys Ellingham
Media & Marketing Executive: Matt Mundy
Bar Manager: Sharon Munro
Catering Manager: Linda Kitts
Stadium Manager: David Jobson