• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
Finally a cheque came, really needed the money last month but hey-ho!

If alphabetical; my surname begins with a D

got a cheque today for £80 pound even though it should have been for £160 as i paid for 2 season cards.

Got mine this morning,just hope it dont bounce!

I hope you're all happy when we can't afford to pay the tax bill this month.

;)

Received at last. Remember it was the club that reduced the amount we should pay and not the supporters. If they have not enough money to pay the tax bill that is down to even more poor financial management and nothing to do with us supporters receving a refund which the club decided to make.

Up The Shrimpers

UTB

Received mine yesterday and my surname is S! They were right about them all being handwritten - no wonder it took so long!

I think it would have been a better idea to give all season ticket holders £80 pounds worth of SUFC branded leisurewear.

A couple of tons of blue polyester marching down Victoria avenue on matchdays would be a sight to behold.

I think it would have been a better idea to give all season ticket holders £80 pounds worth of SUFC branded leisurewear.

A couple of tons of blue polyester marching down Victoria avenue on matchdays would be a sight to behold.

Speaking as an ardent pyromaniac I have to say that I'd also have preferred this option.

Recieved a cheque for one of the season cards today, might be for the two but I think they're in different names. Still, it's a start!

I have received my cheque as well. I suspect, they began writing the refunds out around the 19th August as that is when my letter is dated. My cheque is dated the 23rd August 2010. I suspect, so as not to annoy people they saved all the cheques up and posted them on the same day. Then people would not have to ring up and say where's my cheque when it appears on here that people started receiving their cheques a week ago.

Thats my best guess, working in an accounts department as i do. Fair play to the person who had to write them all out

Got mine today and understand Dash did too but the Voddie twins haven't.

Glad the club are dealing with this, here's to the bright future ! :happy:

Back