• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season card sales

tallboyblue

First XI ⭐
It will be interesting to see if there is a spike in sales of cards now that we survived relegation. Many may have held off renewing in fear of Division2.

It will be interesting to see if there is a spike in sales of cards now that we survived relegation. Many may have held off renewing in fear of Division2.

I purchased mine ages ago. I don't care what division we are in, I'll always support Southend with a season ticket

I doubt it they are not for sale just now, tried to do it yesterday, but couldn't. No word of when they are going back on sale. Very commercially astute,

I suspect some folk will be waiting until the managerial situation is sorted out - especially whilst Steve Evans is still available and looking for work...

A Southend United 2019/20 Season Card can now be bought in 10 monthly installments thanks to a new partnership set up with Orchard Funding.

Blues fans are able to spread the cost of watching their team throughout the 2019/20 season over 10 monthly instalments.

There is a 8% fixed interest rate spread over the 10 months with no admin fee payable.

How to buy with Orchard Funding

1.Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx then use the drop down menu to select Southend United

2. In ‘Enter Loan Amount’, enter the full price of your season card(s) – you can check the price table here.

3. If renewing an existing season card, enter your membership number where prompted – this can be found on your season card. If you are a new season ticket holder, enter your surname and first initial as a reference number in this field.

I phoned the club yesterday to inquire what date is the last day to keep my seat in the south upper .Iwas told tickets will be saved until the 16th of june .After that they go on general sale .

I phoned the club yesterday to inquire what date is the last day to keep my seat in the south upper .Iwas told tickets will be saved until the 16th of june .After that they go on general sale .
it might be that your seat is still greyed out so cannot be selected expect for you to renew- I always thought it was around June for general sale...

Funny thing but I was one of the last of the folks around me in the East Stand to renew
All were locked in before last weekend

I've just renewed mine. If you log in and then hover (or click) over the Season ticket menu at the top it gives you the option to buy or renew. Click on renew and it will bring up your details (current seat etc).

Its great to see that the price of a Seniors ticket is the same now as it was when i renewed in the early bird period. Its always good to part with £500 earlier than I needed to!

But you’ll get the free tickets for next season , albeit I struggled to find anyone to use my three this past season !
Did anyone win in the promised early bird weekly draws? UTS

But you’ll get the free tickets for next season , albeit I struggled to find anyone to use my three this past season !
Did anyone win in the promised early bird weekly draws? UTS

I used all mine and my husbands although last season they introduced category games so you couldn’t purchase on graded A games.
I brought my in the first cut off but never heard if anyone won anything

I used all mine and my husbands although last season they introduced category games so you couldn’t purchase on graded A games.
I brought my in the first cut off but never heard if anyone won anything

Me neither....must've been lost in all the excitement at the end of the season....:Unsure:

Back