• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Card Transfer...

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I've just spoken with a supporter who has transferred his season ticket to The Blue Voice area of the West Stand (block V & W) so if any of you do want to transfer, get in touch with the ticket office and they will be happy to assist you in your transfer.

Come on guys this is great news, get moving to the singing section and lets really raise the roof!

Theres no excuses not to be part of it now!..

Ps, get purchasing your tickets for the blue voice day against brizzle, new years day. Check the OS!

I've just spoken with a supporter who has transferred his season ticket to The Blue Voice area of the West Stand (block V & W) so if any of you do want to transfer, get in touch with the ticket office and they will be happy to assist you in your transfer.

Come on guys this is great news, get moving to the singing section and lets really raise the roof!

Theres no excuses not to be part of it now!..

Ps, get purchasing your tickets for the blue voice day against brizzle, new years day. Check the OS!

Did said Seaso mention whether he encountered any extra charges in the transfer?

But remember there is a price difference when moving from the family section which is what I did (start of the season) and had to pay the difference. Just a thought (I dont have them often ;)).

Good job I don't sit in the family stand then! :D

Well indeed, but that was the only thing I had when I moved mine....oh and finding a seat I was happy with (took about an hour going backwards and forwards to the ticket office from the ground and trying various seats). Other than that, they were more than happy with my request to move.

And I am very happy I did cos my neighbours make a great noise and I am perfectly happy with it :p

The only cost would be if your current seat is cheaper than the west, which isnt an issue, unless as SS has pointed out, you are currently in the family enclosure.

Get transferring guys you wont regret it!

The only cost would be if your current seat is cheaper than the west, which isnt an issue, unless as SS has pointed out, you are currently in the family enclosure.

Get transferring guys you wont regret it!

I'll get to the Oldham game early doors (11-ish) and discuss it with the Ticket Office then....

Yeah me and my mate will probably move over now then and join the force that is the Blue Voice.

I'm not surprised about this, I moved seats (only about three along to my right) a few weeks back and it only took a few seconds and certainly didn't cost anything.

Back