• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It will be very interesting to see what the take up will be. Having given up the four season tickets that my family and I had for the 2011-12 season, I'm not going to be able to afford these prices. I wonder how many others will be in the same situation? The problem is that if you miss more than two home games during the season, the season ticket actually works out as more expensive per game than buying individual tickets for games.

Dont really know what people expect.

£390 / 23 games = £16.95 a game. What does it normally cost say £21-£23 dont really know.

A round of drinks is going to cost you £20 and will last half an hour, the football whilst not always great will last you an afternoon. We can 4th in the end, we got the most points we have had in god knows how many years.

Really feel if it was free some people would still moan.

PS Its not a dig at those that cant afford it but more those that moan about the price.

Could the club possibly be up on a false advertising charge. A few months ago they stated League 1 football at League 2 prices. We're not in League 1 therefore people have bought season tickets on false promises! :winking: Might be worth ago, you never know might get a match free!

A round of drinks is going to cost you £20 and will last half an hour, .

If I bought a round of 6 drinks I'd expect the others to buy their round too and would be hard pushed to get through them all in half an hour. Could give it a go, though. :winking:

Any news on monthly instalments? Cant see information on offical site.
If we get the north bank next season il buy one in there - any chance Smiffy?

They've done this the last couple of years so would assume they'll make the same offer.

As a doddering old fart I qualify for a concession next year which in effect means less than a tenner a game. Bargain even if I only end up with a still neck. :unsure:

I didn't renew as I a) wasn't really enjoying the football much at the time & b) don't like being asked for money nearly 6 months before I can start get the product.

So as they aren't offering any discount now I can't see myself renewing before the beginning of August, if at all.

ive renewed mine already in the east stand but i think the club should consider price categories for different areas which will help people afford the costs. i doubt were the most expensive in the league though, shrewsbury were charging 500.

£390 isnt that bad.

checked a few other clubs (some dont have details yet) :

Burton 332
Torquay 400
Morcambe 379-439

Agree - £390 for my son and I in the family stand doesn't seem too bad (in fact I renewed already at the discounted price).

Will we be able to transfer our season tickets to the North Bank? It's a pain doing it on a game by game basis.

I will not be renewing this season!

I can see this being the same for a lot of people and I beleive we will have less STH then the season just gone!

I feel this could be tackled by opening the NB and offering a ST in there would help boost the numbers

Tickets for the Family enclosure are always good. I dont get a season ticket anymore as midweek games can be a struggle to get to, but buying tickets during the season I can go with my daughter for the same price as Id go on my own in the East.

They've done this the last couple of years so would assume they'll make the same offer.

As a doddering old fart I qualify for a concession next year which in effect means less than a tenner a game
. Bargain even if I only end up with a still neck. :unsure:

Genuine question.At what age do "doddering old fart" concessions start from? :unsure:

Back