• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season cards sent?

Cards (& mandatory pin badges), tumbled through the letter box today...."most excellent"
I think it's outrageous that this season's pin badge is bigger than last season's. If you're going to cut back on anything Ron, then make it the pin badge not the shirt.:Dim:

My wife and I signed up for season cads for the first time in years. Both arrived as promised with the badge. So 4,100 might be right, I hope so.

Personally don't see any point in the pin badges. Save the money on getting them done and spend it elsewhere.

I got a pin badge this year, but it's the very first time I've ever got one - do they always give a pin badge away? Does the club owe me for years of no pin badges with my season ticket? If so, this is an outrage on a par with the names on seats scandal of a couple of seasons ago, and I don't mind telling you that if I happen to pass Ron Martin in the car park before a game I may still smile and nod slightly, but my heart won't be in it.

I got a pin badge this year, but it's the very first time I've ever got one - do they always give a pin badge away? Does the club owe me for years of no pin badges with my season ticket? If so, this is an outrage on a par with the names on seats scandal of a couple of seasons ago, and I don't mind telling you that if I happen to pass Ron Martin in the car park before a game I may still smile and nod slightly, but my heart won't be in it.
They certainly have been giving them to SC holders for the last two seasons but you had to go get them. This is the first time they have been sent out with the card to my knowledge, although some far more wise person may be able to disprove my claim and make me look silly. (not difficult)

Back