• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Cards

IloveShrimp

Director⭐
Any other season card holders on here got the hump with the cheap ticket offers (another one this weekend)??

Its Alright for those getting discounted tickets and good luck to them.
But as a season ticket holder every 'cheap ticket offer' devalues my card. Where's the loyalty to the season ticket holders who purchased their tickets early (like me) and helped keep the club afloat during the summer months. NONE!!
Shouldn't think that it wont be that much longer to when it would have been cheaper not to buy a season card!
Next season I will not renew and then wait for the cheap offers to come along!

Last edited:
Any other season card holders on here got the hump with the cheap ticket offers (another one this weekend)??

But as a season ticket holder every 'cheap ticket offer' devalues my card. Where's the loyalty to the season ticket holders who purchased their tickets early (like me) and helped keep the club afloat during the summer months. NONE!!
Shouldn't think that it wont be that much longer to when it would have been cheaper not to buy a season card!

who took the jam out of your doughnut?

I believe that Season Ticket Holders get priority for Cup matches and away games.

Thats why i didnt renew my 2 cards, got me and my boy this weekend for £15, on our season cards would have cost me nearly £25, i take my chances with the cup draws, there always seems to be tickets left over after season sales anyway.

I believe there are gonna be 2 extra £15 text ticket games as well this season making the season cards no better value, it just means uncle Rons got your money up front!

if you miss a couple games in a season as most people do with work and holidays etc you save nothing by having a season card and thats even it even works in the first place.

I don't get the hump with cheap tickets offers.

With the blues lottery discount on my season card each game costs me £15.43 and you save the hassle of buying tickets and for big games you get first priority for tickets.

Seems okay in my book.

it doesn't worry me either, The season means a lot less hassle trying to get tickets for every game and the priority if a cup game comes up is of great assistance

Not quite sure about your figures ILS.

A season ticket in the family stand (1 adult, 1 child) would have cost £380 thats £16.52 a game.

If you bought seperately for the 20 normal priced games and 3 £15 games it would cost you £435 or £18.91.

By having a Season ticket you still save £55, and you get priority for cup game and playoffs.

The club charter says that they will hold 3 Family days a season, and there were last season and the season before as i remember so after Bristol Rovers i believe there will only be one more this season.

Listen, if you are a season ticket holder (like myself) you are a supporter of the club. You can't treat it like a membership of a trade union or something - you have put the money in as you love the club, not for what you get out of it. If these family days mean the next generation of Blues fans are hooked - then bring it on.

I have spent literally thousands of pounds over the last 20 odd years on match tickets, food, replica shirts, away trips etc, but don't regret it, because we support the world's greatest football team.

Let's all have a great weekend - Up The Blues ! !

See you in the Spread tomorrow...

I get more of a hump about turning up every game to find a massive queue at the turnstiles because the bloody machines aren't letting season ticket holders in. Somehow, two months into the season, they're still trying to fix it. Madness.

Not quite sure about your figures ILS.

A season ticket in the family stand (1 adult, 1 child) would have cost £380 thats £16.52 a game.

If you bought seperately for the 20 normal priced games and 3 £15 games it would cost you £435 or £18.91.

By having a Season ticket you still save £55, and you get priority for cup game and playoffs.

The club charter says that they will hold 3 Family days a season, and there were last season and the season before as i remember so after Bristol Rovers i believe there will only be one more this season.

it was £420 after 11 May tho. only if you renewed when they were first available did you pay £380. all depends on your renewal time as to how much you saved.

i prefer knowing where i will be sitting with my preferred view of the game. have sat in a number of places with just a ticket bought for that game and had some suspect views of the pitch. so to ensure i see the game how i want to, i prefer to pay for a season ticket.

I get more of a hump about turning up every game to find a massive queue at the turnstiles because the bloody machines aren't letting season ticket holders in. Somehow, two months into the season, they're still trying to fix it. Madness.

amen to that! mine worked for the first time against southampton after spending countless times in the ticket office.

thought it was called SUPPORTING your club !!!!!

better to have some special offer matches , might encourage more new fans for the future .

it was £420 after 11 May tho. only if you renewed when they were first available did you pay £380. all depends on your renewal time as to how much you saved.

i prefer knowing where i will be sitting with my preferred view of the game. have sat in a number of places with just a ticket bought for that game and had some suspect views of the pitch. so to ensure i see the game how i want to, i prefer to pay for a season ticket.

Yes and no, i'm paying for it using the 10 month interest free payments, but yes it was ordered during April when the price was £380.

Thats why i didnt renew my 2 cards, got me and my boy this weekend for £15, on our season cards would have cost me nearly £25, i take my chances with the cup draws, there always seems to be tickets left over after season sales anyway.

I believe there are gonna be 2 extra £15 text ticket games as well this season making the season cards no better value, it just means uncle Rons got your money up front!
How would you know that?

I believe that Season Ticket Holders get priority for Cup matches and away games.

you can get team blues membership for £15 i think which gets your priority....

I am a season ticket holder and agree the amount of offers this year is ridiculous combined with friday night football!

But as a supporter of the blues, a guaranteed seat and priority isn't a bad thing.

The only bad thing is having the t**t sitting in front of me moaning the entire game.

Last edited:
Back